CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape-China
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, "CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape-China". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in China. It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of China. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The Chinese pharmaceutical industry-comprising the manufacturing of Western Medicines, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Biologics and Herbal Medicines-was valued at USD 168.6 billion in 2010 and grew to USD 424.6 billion in 2016. In 2010, the pharmaceutical market for western medicine was worth USD 53.8 billion, which increased to USD 106 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 12%. It is forecast to be USD 132.9 billion in 2018 and reach USD 209 billion by 2022. The Chinese medical device market was valued at USD 36 billion in 2015, which increased to USD 40.1 billion in 2017. Since 2015, the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) has released several policies to reform the pharmaceutical market. Reforms to clinical trial processes have helped to reduce R&D costs and time, while initiatives for the market authorization process have helped to minimize regulatory delays.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in the China, and includes-
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Pfizer, Merck, Novartis, Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine, Sinopharm and Tong Ren Tang) and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market (Medtronic, Abbott, Roche, Boston Scientific and Shinva)
- Detailed analysis about recent completed deals in the pharmaceutical and medical device market of China
- Porter's five forces analysis for pharmaceutical and medical devices market of China
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Information regarding recent healthcare policies along with healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Chinese healthcare market.
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to-
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Chinese healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the Chinese healthcare market.
Table of Contents
Overview of Ph
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
China, Pharmaceutical Market, Medical Devices, Drivers and Barriers, Major Players, Regulatory landscape, Reimbursement landscape, Deals, Porter Five Forces, Opportunities and Challenges
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"