Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB (IBT B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
About the Report
About the Report
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB (IBT), a subsidiary of BioGaia AB is a pharmaceutical company that develops drugs influencing the human infant microbiome to treat rare diseases in premature infants. Its pipeline product candidates include IBP-9414, containing the active substance Lactobacillus reuteri, co-evolved human bacterial strain derived from human breast milk, used for the prevention of Necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC); and IBP-1016, a drug candidate used for the treatment of gastroschisis, a severe disease in infants. The company develops pharmaceutical drug candidates for gastrointestinal neonatal condition that causes mucosal injury, necrosis, perforation in the intestinal tracts of infants and death. It operates through a network of neonatologists and research groups. IBT is headquartered in Stockholm City, Sweden.
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB Key Recent Developments
Feb 05,2019: Infant Bacterial Therapeutics names Anna Olsson as Director of Clinical Development
Nov 21,2018: The Phase 3 study protocol is modified after IBT's meeting with the FDA
Nov 14,2018: Infant Bacterial Therapeutics interim management statement, January 1-September 30, 2018
Sep 10,2018: TOPC : Nasdaq Stockholm Welcomes Infant Bacterial Therapeutics to the Main Market[Newswire : FS-GNW RSS]
Aug 16,2018: Infant Bacterial Therapeutics interim management statement, January 1-June 30, 2018
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Table Of Content
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Key Information
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Overview
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Key Employees
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Key Employee Biographies
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Key Operational Heads
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Major Products and Services
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-History
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Company Statement
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Locations And Subsidiaries
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Business Description
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Corporate Strategy
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-SWOT Analysis
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Strengths
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Weaknesses
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Opportunities
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Threats
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Performance Chart
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Key Information
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Key Ratios
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Share Data
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Major Products and Services
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, History
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Key Employees
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Key Employee Biographies
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Key Operational Heads
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Other Locations
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Subsidiaries
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Key Competitors
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, SWOT Analysis
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Ratios based on current share price
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Annual Ratios
Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Why Buy From US?
What makes us stand out is that our consultants follows Robust, Refine and Result (RRR) methodology. i.e. Robust for clear definitions, approaches and sanity checking, Refine for differentiating respondents facts and opinions and Result for presenting data with story
We have set a benchmark in the industry by offering our clients with syndicated and customized market research reports featuring coverage of entire market as well as meticulous research and analyst insights.
While we don't replace traditional research, we flip the method upside down. Our dual approach of Top Bottom & Bottom Top ensures quality deliverable by not just verifying company fundamentals but also looking at the sector and macroeconomic factors.
With one step in the future, our research team constantly tries to show you the bigger picture. We help with some of the tough questions you may encounter along the way: How is the industry positioned? Best marketing channel? KPI's of competitors? By aligning every element, we help maximize success.
Our report gives you instant access to the answers and sources that other companies might choose to hide. We elaborate each steps of research methodology we have used and showcase you the sample size to earn your trust.
If you need any support, we are here! We pride ourselves on universe strength, data quality, and quick, friendly, and professional service.