KOL Perspectives: Novel treatment options for moderate UC
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of novel treatment options for moderate UC.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas-
- Current clinical management of moderate UC patients
- Awareness of novel therapies in development suitable for moderate UC
- Perception of Phase II apremilast data in moderate UC
- Expectations for treatment algorithm positioning of apremilast
- Potential for future combination therapy with apremilast
- Perception of apremilast's other labels in psoriasis (PsO) and psoriatic arthritis (PsA)
- Nearly half of all UC patients seen in the majority of KOLs' clinical practices are considered as having moderate UC
- Most KOLs would initially treat moderate UC patients with 5-ASAs, moving to anti-TNF therapies if patients do not respond
- KOLs stated that less than 10% of moderate UC patients required surgical intervention.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our inflammatory bowel disease key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during March 2018
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts.
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "novel treatment options for moderate UC"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of UC
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
UC, apremilast, comorbidities
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"