Multiple Sclerosis: Competitive Landscape to 2026
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is primarily considered an inflammatory demyelinating disorder of the CNS due to a dysfunctional immune system, leading to neurological disability1. The etiology of MS remains unknown; however, it is widely regarded as a complex interaction of genetic susceptibility, dysfunction of the immune system, and environmental factors.
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of MS. Overall, GlobalData expects that new drug approvals will expand the treatment options and drive MS market growth over the next decade (2016-2026).
This report combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace. Components of the slide deck include-
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2016-2026).
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global MS market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global MS market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1. Preface 2
1.1 Table of Contents 2
1.2 Abbreviations 3
1.3 Related Reports 4
1.4 Upcoming Related Reports 5
2. Executive Summary 6
2.2 Key Findings 7
2.2 Key Events 8
3. Introduction 9
3.1 Report Scope 10
3.2 Disease Overview and Epidemiology 12
4. Pipeline Assessment 14
4.1 Pipeline Overview 15
4.2 Pipeline Breakdown by Region/Country 17
4.3 Pipeline Breakdown by Target/MOA 18
4.4 Drug Review Designations 19
4.5 Products in Clinical Development 20
5. Clinical Trial Assessment 22
5.1 Clinical Trials Overview 23
5.2 Top Sponsors of Clinical Trials in Multiple Sclerosis 24
5.3 Trial Breakdown by Region 26
5.4 Therapy Area Perspective 27
5.5 Enrollment Analytics 28
6 Commercial Assessment 31
6.1 Leading Marketed Products 32
6.2 Current & Future Players 33
7. Competitive Landscape Analysis (2016-2026) 34
7.1 Events Classification Overview 35
7.2 US 36
7.3 5EU 37
7.4 Japan 38
7.5 Canada 39
8 Appendix 40
8.1 Sources 41
8.2 Methodology 43
8.3 Key Events Included in the Analysis 44
8.4 About the Authors 47
8.5 About GlobalData 50
8.6 Disclaimer 52
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Johnson & Johnson
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"