Pharmaceuticals: Drifting towards Big Data & Analytics - Drivers, challenges and technology developments
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Pharmaceuticals: Drifting towards Big Data & Analytics-Drivers, challenges and technology developments
"Pharmaceuticals: Drifting towards Big Data & Analytics", a vertical focused report by GlobalData, is one of the many products in the digital Industry product portfolio.
- Overview of the technology and its relevance in the verticals.
- Key challenges faced by the industry verticals (pharmaceutical) pertinent to its technology (big data & analytics) implementation.
- Elaborate overview of supply side and demand side trends affecting the technology growth.
- Overview of the revenue opportunities in the big data & analytics market for the pharmaceutical sector through to 2021-highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, the report also outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the big data & analytics segment for the pharmaceutical sector.
- Future recommendation and market opportunities for big data & analytics segment in the pharmaceutical industry.
Reasons to buy
- Helps the reader to understand the big data & analytics market landscape in the pharmaceutical industry, the recent trends, and challenges.
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the big data & analytics market from 2016 to 2021, spanning four technology segments, six regions, and two size bands.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the big data & analytics segment and its sub categories.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
1 Introduction 3
2 Challenges impacting pharmaceuticals in big data analytics 4
3 Market Dynamics 7
3.1 Demand side trends 7
3.2 Supply side trends 12
4 BI investment priorities in the pharmaceutical sector 16
5 Market size and forecast 18
5.1 Market forecast 18
5.2 Geographic breakdown 19
6 Recommendations 21
6.1 Recommendations for vendors 21
7 Future outlook 22
7.1 Precision medicine and targeted drug development is the next focus area in the pharmaceutical industry 22
8 Appendix 23
8.1 Definitions 23
8.2 Further reading 24
8.3 Contact the authors 25
8.4 Contact Us 26
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key challenges impacting pharmaceuticals in deploying big data analytics solutions 4
Figure 2: Key demand and supply side trends impacting deployment of big data analytics solutions 7
Figure 3: Business intelligence-Pharmaceuticals' current and future investment priorities 16
Figure 4: Business intelligence market forecast in the pharmaceutical sector 18
Figure 5: Business intelligence market breakdown by region in the pharmaceutical sector 19
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Business Intelligence-Pharmaceuticals' current and future investment priorities 17
Table 2: Business intelligence market forecast in the pharmaceutical sector, USD millions 18
Table 3: Business intelligence market breakdown by region in the pharmaceutical sector, USD millions 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
business intelligence, big data, social, North America, Central & Latin America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific, pharmaceuticals, disruptive technologies, digital ledger, data warehouse, cloud computing, AI technologies, predictive modeling, DATATRAK, cognitive computing, IoT analytics