Pharmaceuticals in Russia
Pharmaceuticals in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia pharmaceuticals market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The pharmaceuticals market consists of ethical drugs only and does not include consumer healthcare or animal healthcare.
- The Russian pharmaceuticals market had total revenues of USD 23.4bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- A key driver of growth in market is that the country has a high smoking population and high alcohol consumption, which has led to cardiovascular diseases and cancer being prominent ailments.
- In Russia, the pharmaceutical market is made up of two business segments: the government procurement and the commercial market. The market is largely controlled by the commercial segment, rather than government purchasing.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the pharmaceuticals market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pharmaceuticals market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia pharmaceuticals market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Russia pharmaceuticals market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Russia's pharmaceuticals market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 10
Market share 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
Bayer AG 23
Les Laboratoires Servier 27
Novartis AG 28
Sanofi SA 31
Macroeconomic Indicators 34
Country data 34
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia pharmaceuticals market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Russia pharmaceuticals market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Russia pharmaceuticals market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Russia pharmaceuticals market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the pharmaceuticals market in Russia, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the pharmaceuticals market in Russia, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the pharmaceuticals market in Russia, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the pharmaceuticals market in Russia, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the pharmaceuticals market in Russia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the pharmaceuticals market in Russia, 2017
Figure 11: Bayer AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Bayer AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Novartis AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Novartis AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Sanofi SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Sanofi SA: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia pharmaceuticals market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Russia pharmaceuticals market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Russia pharmaceuticals market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Russia pharmaceuticals market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Bayer AG: key facts
Table 6: Bayer AG: key financials (USD )
Table 7: Bayer AG: key financials (EUR)
Table 8: Bayer AG: key financial ratios
Table 9: Les Laboratoires Servier: key facts
Table 10: Novartis AG: key facts
Table 11: Novartis AG: key financials (USD )
Table 12: Novartis AG: key financial ratios
Table 13: Sanofi SA: key facts
Table 14: Sanofi SA: key financials (USD )
Table 15: Sanofi SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 16: Sanofi SA: key financial ratios
Table 17: Russia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 18: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: Russia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: Russia inflation, 2013-17
Table 21: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 22: Russia exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"