Replek AD Skopje (Replek AD) is a drug development company that offers generic and medicinal products and design, manufacturing, development, and marketing of oral medicines. The company offers generic medicines in therapeutic areas. It offers production of pharmaceutical products for oral and topical use. Replek AD also provides household products for the DIY market and restaurant, among others. The company offers products such as prescription only medicines, over the counter medicines, and medicines reimbursed by health insurance fund, among others. It sells its products through a network of agents and distributors located in Macedonia and abroad. Replek AD is headquartered in Skopje, Macedonia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Replek AD Skopje provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Replek AD Skopje including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Replek AD Skopje-Key Information
Replek AD Skopje-Overview
Replek AD Skopje-Key Employees
Replek AD Skopje-Key Employee Biographies
Replek AD Skopje-Key Operational Heads
Replek AD Skopje-Major Products and Services
Replek AD Skopje-History
Replek AD Skopje-Company Statement
Replek AD Skopje-Locations And Subsidiaries
Replek AD Skopje-Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Replek AD Skopje-Business Description
Replek AD Skopje-Corporate Strategy
Replek AD Skopje-SWOT Analysis
Replek AD Skopje-Strengths
Replek AD Skopje-Weaknesses
Replek AD Skopje-Opportunities
Replek AD Skopje-Threats
Replek AD Skopje-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Replek AD Skopje-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Replek AD Skopje, Performance Chart
Replek AD Skopje, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Replek AD Skopje, Key Information
Replek AD Skopje, Key Ratios
Replek AD Skopje, Share Data
Replek AD Skopje, Major Products and Services
Replek AD Skopje, History
Replek AD Skopje, Key Employees
Replek AD Skopje, Key Employee Biographies
Replek AD Skopje, Key Operational Heads
Replek AD Skopje, Other Locations
Replek AD Skopje, Subsidiaries
Replek AD Skopje, Key Manufacturing facilities
Replek AD Skopje, Key Competitors
Replek AD Skopje, SWOT Analysis
Replek AD Skopje, Ratios based on current share price
Replek AD Skopje, Annual Ratios
Replek AD Skopje, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Replek AD Skopje, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"