Zentiva SA (Zentiva), a subsidiary of Sanofi is a healthcare products provider that offers generic products. The company offers generic drugs in therapeutic areas of cardiovascular diseases, hormonal contraceptives, respiratory disorders, infectives and antifungals; urology, central nervous system, pain and gastrointestinal disorders. It also offers anti-infective drugs. The company offers produtcs in dosage forms of tablets, capsules, oral suspensions and others. It operates in Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Switzerland, Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, Kazakhstan, Poland, Portugal, the Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Russia, Slovenia, Romania, Turkey and the UK, among others. Zentiva is headquartered in Bucuresti, Romania.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Zentiva SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Zentiva SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Zentiva SA-Key Information
Zentiva SA-Key Employees
Zentiva SA-Key Employee Biographies
Zentiva SA-Key Operational Heads
Zentiva SA-Major Products and Services
Zentiva SA-Company Statement
Zentiva SA-Locations And Subsidiaries
Zentiva SA-Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Zentiva SA-Business Description
Zentiva SA-Corporate Strategy
Zentiva SA-SWOT Analysis
Zentiva SA-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Zentiva SA-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Zentiva SA, Performance Chart
Zentiva SA, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Zentiva SA, Key Information
Zentiva SA, Key Ratios
Zentiva SA, Share Data
Zentiva SA, Major Products and Services
Zentiva SA, History
Zentiva SA, Key Employees
Zentiva SA, Key Employee Biographies
Zentiva SA, Key Operational Heads
Zentiva SA, Other Locations
Zentiva SA, Subsidiaries
Zentiva SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
Zentiva SA, Key Competitors
Zentiva SA, SWOT Analysis
Zentiva SA, Ratios based on current share price
Zentiva SA, Annual Ratios
Zentiva SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Zentiva SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"