General Cable Corp (BGC) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
General Cable Corp (BGC)-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
General Cable Corp (General Cable), a subsidiary of Prysmian Group, produces and sells wires and cables. It develops, designs, manufactures, markets and distributes copper, aluminum and fiber optic wire and cable products for the energy, industrial, specialty, construction and communications markets. General Cable also designs, integrates, and installs a turn-key basis for products including high and extra-high voltage terrestrial and submarine. The company caters to automotive, commercial audio/video, construction, data communications distribution, electrical distribution, electronics distribution, energy, industrial automation, industrial distribution, military, mining, oil, gas and petrochemical, professional A/V and broadcast, renewables, telecommunication and transit sectors. The company sells its products worldwide through an established network of sales offices and regional distribution centers throughout the world. General Cable is headquartered in Kentucky, the US.
General Cable Corp Key Recent Developments
May 07,2018: General Cable Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
May 03,2018: General Cable to Introduce New EmPowr CL Edge MV Cable
Feb 26,2018: General Cable Reports Fourth Quarter 2017 Results
Nov 01,2017: General Cable Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results
Aug 02,2017: General Cable Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
General Cable Corp-Key Facts 6
General Cable Corp-Key Employees 7
General Cable Corp-Key Employee Biographies 8
General Cable Corp-Major Products and Services 9
General Cable Corp-History 11
General Cable Corp-Company Statement 14
General Cable Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
General Cable Corp-Business Description 19
Product Category: Communications 19
Product Category: Construction 19
Product Category: Electric Utility 19
Product Category: Electrical Infrastructure 20
Product Category: Rod Mill Products 20
Product Category: Africa/Asia Pacific 20
Key Stats 20
Product Category: Europe 21
Key Stats 21
Product Category: Latin America 21
Key Stats 21
Product Category: North America 21
Key Stats 22
General Cable Corp-Corporate Strategy 23
General Cable Corp-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
General Cable Corp-Strengths 24
General Cable Corp-Weaknesses 25
General Cable Corp-Opportunities 26
General Cable Corp-Threats 27
General Cable Corp-Key Competitors 28
General Cable Corp, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 30
May 07, 2018: General Cable Reports First Quarter 2018 Results 30
May 03, 2018: General Cable to Introduce New EmPowr CL Edge MV Cable 31
Feb 26, 2018: General Cable Reports Fourth Quarter 2017 Results 32
Nov 01, 2017: General Cable Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results 34
Aug 02, 2017: General Cable Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results 36
Aug 02, 2017: General Cable reports net loss for Q2 37
May 03, 2017: General Cable Reports First Quarter 2017 Results 38
Feb 14, 2017: General Cable Appoints Shruti Singhal as New European Leader 39
Feb 13, 2017: CTC Global and General Cable Expand Collaborative ACCC Conductor Partnership 40
Feb 08, 2017: General Cable Reports Fourth Quarter 2016 Results 41
Section 4-Appendix 43
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List Of Table
List of Tables
General Cable Corp, Key Facts 6
General Cable Corp, Key Employees 7
General Cable Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
General Cable Corp, Major Products and Services 9
General Cable Corp, History 11
General Cable Corp, Other Locations 15
General Cable Corp, Subsidiaries 16
General Cable Corp, Key Competitors 28
General Cable Corp, Recent Deals Summary 29
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
General Cable Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Superior Essex Inc
Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd
Standard Motor Products Inc
Southwire Company, LLC
Prysmian Cables and System USA, LLC
Optical Cable Corporation
Encore Wire Corporation
Coleman Cable Inc