HIL Limited (HIL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HIL Limited (HIL), formerly Hyderabad Industries Ltd., is a provider of building material solutions. The company manufactures and markets cement and steel sheets, panels, walling blocks, plywood substitutes, pipes and fittings, and industrial insulation and hydrous calcium silicate chemical solutions. The company markets its products under Birla Aerocon, HYSIL and Charminar brands. HIL also generates power from wind energy. It serves power plants, fertilizer, refinery and petrochemicals, iron and steel, aluminum, cement, furnaces, ceramic and glassware, sugar, food, and passive fire protection industries in India, the Middle East and Far East countries. The company has manufacturing facilities in Haryana, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Odisha and Gujarat; and power generation facilities in Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, and Rajasthan. HIL is a subsidiary of CK Birla Group, and headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
HIL Limited-Key Facts 5
HIL Limited-Key Employees 6
HIL Limited-Key Employee Biographies 7
HIL Limited-Major Products and Services 8
HIL Limited-History 10
HIL Limited-Company Statement 11
HIL Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
HIL Limited-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Building Solutions 15
Business Segment: Others 15
Business Segment: Roofing Solutions 15
Geographical Segment: India 15
Geographical Segment: Other Countries 16
R&D Overview 16
HIL Limited-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
HIL Limited-Strengths 17
HIL Limited-Weaknesses 18
HIL Limited-Opportunities 19
HIL Limited-Threats 20
HIL Limited-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Figures
HIL Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 26
HIL Limited, Ratio Charts 28
List of Tables
HIL Limited, Key Facts 5
HIL Limited, Key Employees 6
HIL Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
HIL Limited, Major Products and Services 8
HIL Limited, History 10
HIL Limited, Other Locations 12
HIL Limited, Subsidiaries 13
HIL Limited, Key Competitors 21
HIL Limited, Ratios based on current share price 22
HIL Limited, Annual Ratios 23
HIL Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
HIL Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
HIL Limited, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Visaka Industries Ltd
Tulsi Extrusions Ltd
Ramco Industries Ltd
Everest Industries Ltd
Dutron Polymers Ltd
Bigbloc Construction Ltd
HIL Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"