Marshalls Plc (MSLH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Marshalls Plc (MSLH)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Marshalls Plc (Marshalls) is a producer and supplier of landscape, driveways, garden and seating products and solutions. The company manufactures natural stone and concrete products. Its product portfolio includes street furniture, concrete block paving, natural stone paving, drainage, natural stone cladding, protective street furniture, walling and kerbs. Marshalls also offers block paving, lighting, edgings, mortars, flooring products, decorative aggregates and garden paths. It offers water management, design and installation services. The company offers its products to the domestic, public and commercial industries across the UK. It operates through its production facilities across the UK. Marshalls is headquartered in West Elland, Yorkshire, the UK.
Marshalls Plc Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018: SIG announces external directorship
Mar 31,2017: Marshalls hires Galliford Try finance director as non-executive
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Marshalls Plc-Key Facts 5
Marshalls Plc-Key Employees 6
Marshalls Plc-Key Employee Biographies 7
Marshalls Plc-Major Products and Services 8
Marshalls Plc-History 9
Marshalls Plc-Company Statement 10
Marshalls Plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Marshalls Plc-Business Description 13
Business Segment: Landscape Products 13
Business Segment: Other 13
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World 13
Geographical Segment: The UK 14
R&D Overview 14
Marshalls Plc-Corporate Strategy 15
Marshalls Plc-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Marshalls Plc-Strengths 16
Marshalls Plc-Weaknesses 17
Marshalls Plc-Opportunities 18
Marshalls Plc-Threats 19
Marshalls Plc-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 28
May 10, 2018: SIG announces external directorship 28
Section 5-Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Marshalls Plc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 25
Marshalls Plc, Ratio Charts 27
List Of Table
List of Tables
Marshalls Plc, Key Facts 5
Marshalls Plc, Key Employees 6
Marshalls Plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Marshalls Plc, Major Products and Services 8
Marshalls Plc, History 9
Marshalls Plc, Subsidiaries 12
Marshalls Plc, Key Competitors 20
Marshalls Plc, Ratios based on current share price 21
Marshalls Plc, Annual Ratios 22
Marshalls Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Marshalls Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Marshalls Plc, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Marshalls Plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Aggregate Industries Holdings Limited
Tarmac Holdings Ltd
Travis Perkins Plc
Brett Landscaping Limited
Acheson & Glover Limited