Posco Chemtech Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Posco Chemtech Company Ltd. (Posco Chemtech), formerly known as POSCO Refractories and Environment Company, Ltd., manufactures refractories, burned lime and industrial furnaces. The company manufactures refractories, which are used in major domestic steel, cement and glass industries. It offers products such as shaped and unshaped refractories, coal tar, crude light oil, sulfur and ammonium sulfate. Posco Chemtech also provides natural graphite products; coal chemicals and carbon materials; hard, colloid and coated calcium carbonate; and inorganic flame retardants. The company offers services related to the construction and maintenance of furnaces. It operates a research institute, which is equipped with XRD, XRF, AA, DILATOMETER, and CREEP TEST machines, and several testing facilities for the analysis of products and product quality. The company has operations in South Korea, China and Indonesia. Posco Chemtech is a subsidiary of Posco Group, and is headquartered in Pohang, South Korea.
- Detailed information on Posco Chemtech Co Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Posco Chemtech Co Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Posco Chemtech Co Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Posco Chemtech Co Ltd's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Posco Chemtech Co Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Posco Chemtech Co Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Posco Chemtech Co Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Posco Chemtech Co Ltd's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Company Overview 6
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Overview and Key Facts 6
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Overview 6
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Key Facts 6
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Key Employees 8
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Major Products and Services 9
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Company History 10
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Management Statement 11
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Key Competitors 13
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Company Analysis 14
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Business Description 14
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: SWOT Analysis 15
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: SWOT Overview 15
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Strengths 15
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Weaknesses 16
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Opportunities 16
Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Threats 17
Contact Us 19
About MarketLine 20
List Of Figure
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Key Facts
Table 2: Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Key Employees
Table 3: Posco Chemtech Co Ltd: Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company