Q.E.P. Co Inc (QEPC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Q.E.P. Co Inc (QEP) is a consumer goods company that offers specialty tools and flooring related products. The company offers products such as adhesives, grouts and mortars, hardwood flooring, pneumatic nailers, stone and tile installation, sundries, surface protection, suspended ceiling tools and underlayments. Its products are used for surface preparation and installation of ceramic tile, laminate, carpet, vinyl and wood flooring. QEP serves home improvement retailers, international chain stores, specialty distributors, home improvement trades and chain and independent retailers. The company operates in Australia, Canada, China, France, New Zealand, the UK and the US. QEP is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, the US.
Q.E.P. Co Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 23,2018: Q.E.P. expands executive leadership team
Jul 23,2018: Q.E.P. announces Q1 2019 sales and earnings
May 15,2018: Q.E.P. Reports Fiscal 2018 Year End Sales And Earnings
Jan 05,2017: Q.E.P. Q3 net income increases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Q.E.P. Co Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Q.E.P. Co Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Key Information
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Overview
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Key Employees
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Key Employee Biographies
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Key Operational Heads
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Major Products and Services
Q.E.P. Co Inc-History
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Company Statement
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Business Description
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Corporate Strategy
Q.E.P. Co Inc-SWOT Analysis
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Strengths
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Weaknesses
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Opportunities
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Threats
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Q.E.P. Co Inc-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Performance Chart
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Key Information
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Key Ratios
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Share Data
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Major Products and Services
Q.E.P. Co Inc, History
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Key Employees
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Key Operational Heads
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Other Locations
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Subsidiaries
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Key Competitors
Q.E.P. Co Inc, SWOT Analysis
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Annual Ratios
Q.E.P. Co Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Q.E.P. Co Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts