Saint-Gobain Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Saint-Gobain Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Saint-Gobain Ltd (Saint-Gobain), a subsidiary of subsidiary of Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, carries out the manufacture and sale of construction materials. The company offers construction products, innovative materials and building distribution products. Its product line includes decorative material, insulation and dry lining, plumbing, timber and tiles, pipes, industrial mortars, performance polymers, glass products, mineral ceramics, plastics and abrasives. These products find application in interior fittings, wall and floor covering, home appliances, doors and windows, electronic applications, thermal and acoustic insulation, and partitions. Saint-Gobain serves various sectors such as residential, automotive, healthcare, renovation and refurbishment, infrastructure and industrial. Saint-Gobain is headquartered in Coventry, the UK.
Saint-Gobain Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018: Saint-Gobain Opens New Life Sciences Laboratory in Massachusetts
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Saint-Gobain Ltd-Key Facts 5
Saint-Gobain Ltd-Key Employees 6
Saint-Gobain Ltd-Key Operational Employees 7
Saint-Gobain Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Saint-Gobain Ltd-History 10
Saint-Gobain Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Saint-Gobain Ltd-Business Description 15
Saint-Gobain Ltd-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Saint-Gobain Ltd-Strengths 16
Saint-Gobain Ltd-Weaknesses 17
Saint-Gobain Ltd-Opportunities 18
Saint-Gobain Ltd-Threats 19
Saint-Gobain Ltd-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 21
May 10, 2018: Saint-Gobain Opens New Life Sciences Laboratory in Massachusetts 21
May 10, 2018: Saint-Gobain Opens New Life Sciences Laboratory in Massachusetts 22
Section 4-Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
List Of Table
List of Tables
Saint-Gobain Ltd, Key Facts 5
Saint-Gobain Ltd, Key Employees 6
Saint-Gobain Ltd, Key Operational Employees 7
Saint-Gobain Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Saint-Gobain Ltd, History 10
Saint-Gobain Ltd, Subsidiaries 13
Saint-Gobain Ltd, Key Competitors 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Saint-Gobain Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Travis Perkins Plc
Pilkington Group Ltd
Kingspan Group Plc
Grafton Group Plc