Somany Ceramics Limited (SOMANYCERA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Somany Ceramics Limited (Somany) is a manufacturer of home decor products. It offers a range of ceramic tiles and bathroom fittings. Its product portfolio includes floor tiles, wall tiles, imported tiles, Chrome Plated (CP) fittings, sanitary ware, and tile laying solutions. The company offers its products under several brands such as Tile Master, Ezy Fix, and Ezy Grout. Somany operates a wide network of franchisee showrooms and display centers under brand names of Grande, Exclusive and Studio. It operates manufacturing facilities in Gujarat and Haryana. The company also owns sales offices in Cochin, Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Ahmadabad, Guwahati and Mumbai. It also exports products to international markets including the Europe, the Middle Asia and Africa. Somany is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Somany Ceramics Limited-Key Facts 5
Somany Ceramics Limited-Key Employees 6
Somany Ceramics Limited-Major Products and Services 7
Somany Ceramics Limited-History 8
Somany Ceramics Limited-Company Statement 10
Somany Ceramics Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Somany Ceramics Limited-Business Description 14
Somany Ceramics Limited-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Somany Ceramics Limited-Strengths 15
Somany Ceramics Limited-Weaknesses 16
Somany Ceramics Limited-Opportunities 17
Somany Ceramics Limited-Threats 18
Somany Ceramics Limited-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4-Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Figures
Somany Ceramics Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 24
Somany Ceramics Limited, Ratio Charts 26
List of Tables
Somany Ceramics Limited, Key Facts 5
Somany Ceramics Limited, Key Employees 6
Somany Ceramics Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Somany Ceramics Limited, History 8
Somany Ceramics Limited, Other Locations 11
Somany Ceramics Limited, Subsidiaries 12
Somany Ceramics Limited, Key Competitors 19
Somany Ceramics Limited, Ratios based on current share price 20
Somany Ceramics Limited, Annual Ratios 21
Somany Ceramics Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Somany Ceramics Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Somany Ceramics Limited, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Orient Bell Ltd
Kajaria Ceramics Ltd
Euro Ceramics Ltd
Decolight Ceramics Ltd
Asian Granito India Ltd
Somany Ceramics Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"