Steel in the Netherlands
Steel in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
- The Dutch steel market had total revenues of USD 4,419.6m in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.3% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 6,781.3 thousand tons in 2017.
- The market experienced a steep decline in value in 2015 due to the decline in the global price of steel.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the steel market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands steel market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands steel market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the Netherlands's steel market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 10
Market share 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Market volume forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 25
Tata Steel Group 25
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Figures
Figure 1: Netherlands steel market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Netherlands steel market volume: thousand tons, 2013-17
Figure 3: Netherlands steel market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Netherlands steel market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Netherlands steel market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Netherlands steel market volume forecast: thousand tons, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the steel market in the Netherlands, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the steel market in the Netherlands, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the steel market in the Netherlands, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the steel market in the Netherlands, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the steel market in the Netherlands, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the steel market in the Netherlands, 2017
Figure 13: Tata Steel Group: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Tata Steel Group: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Netherlands steel market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Netherlands steel market volume: thousand tons, 2013-17
Table 3: Netherlands steel market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Netherlands steel market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Netherlands steel market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Netherlands steel market volume forecast: thousand tons, 2017-22
Table 7: Tata Steel Group: key facts
Table 8: Tata Steel Group: key financials (USD )
Table 9: Tata Steel Group: key financials (Rs.)
Table 10: Tata Steel Group: key financial ratios
Table 11: Netherlands size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 12: Netherlands gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Netherlands gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Netherlands inflation, 2013-17
Table 15: Netherlands consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 16: Netherlands exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Tata Steel Group
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"