Xerium Technologies Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Xerium Technologies Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Xerium Technologies Inc (Xerium), a subsidiary of Andritz AG, is manufacturer and supplier of consumable products primarily used paper production. The company manufactures various types of roll covers, textiles and spreader rolls. Its products are also installed in other industrial applications such as nonwoven and fiber cement machines. Xerium markets its clothing, roll covers and spreader rolls under the brand of Huyck Wangner, Weavexx, Stowe Woodward, Mount Hope, Robec and Xibe. The company along with its subsidiaries and sales offices has operational presence in countries across North America, Europe, South America and Asia Pacific. Xerium is headquartered in Youngsville, North Carolina, the US.
Xerium Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: Xerium reports Q2 2018 results
Feb 28,2018: Xerium Reports Q4 and Full Year 2017 Results
Jul 31,2017: Xerium Technologies reports net loss for Q2
May 01,2017: Xerium Technologies Q1 net loss increases
May 01,2017: Xerium Technologies announces management changes
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Xerium Technologies Inc-Key Facts 5
Xerium Technologies Inc-Key Employees 6
Xerium Technologies Inc-Key Employee Biographies 7
Xerium Technologies Inc-Major Products and Services 8
Xerium Technologies Inc-History 10
Xerium Technologies Inc-Company Statement 12
Xerium Technologies Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Xerium Technologies Inc-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Machine Clothing 17
Business Segment: Roll Covers 17
Geographical Segment: Asia- Pacific 18
Geographical Segment: Europe 18
Geographical Segment: Latin America 18
Geographical Segment: North America 18
R&D Overview 18
Xerium Technologies Inc-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Xerium Technologies Inc-Strengths 19
Xerium Technologies Inc-Weaknesses 20
Xerium Technologies Inc-Opportunities 21
Xerium Technologies Inc-Threats 22
Xerium Technologies Inc-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 24
Jul 26, 2018: Xerium reports Q2 2018 results 24
Feb 28, 2018: Xerium Reports Q4 and Full Year 2017 Results 25
Jul 31, 2017: Xerium Technologies reports net loss for Q2 27
May 01, 2017: Xerium Technologies Q1 net loss increases 28
May 01, 2017: Xerium Technologies announces management changes 29
Mar 01, 2017: Xerium Technologies Q4 net loss increases 30
Section 4-Appendix 31
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
Xerium Technologies Inc, Key Facts 5
Xerium Technologies Inc, Key Employees 6
Xerium Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Xerium Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Xerium Technologies Inc, History 10
Xerium Technologies Inc, Other Locations 14
Xerium Technologies Inc, Subsidiaries 15
Xerium Technologies Inc, Key Competitors 23
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Xerium Technologies Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
The Hallwood Group Incorporated
Albany International Corp.