Takenaka Corp-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Takenaka Corp (Takenaka) is an architectural designing and construction company. It offers an array of construction services including planning and consulting, design, renewal, and technology and engineering. The company offers a comprehensive line of space creation services from site selection and planning to post completion services including building maintenance. Takenaka designs and builds structures for public buildings, office buildings, commercial facilities, housing, and facilities related to lodging, medical and health care, educational, cultural, entertainment, industrial, and transportation and communication sectors, besides religious facilities. The company has operations in Asia, Europe and North America. It has research laboratories in Osaka and Tokyo, Japan. Takenaka is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Takenaka Corp-Key Facts 5
Takenaka Corp-Key Employees 6
Takenaka Corp-Key Employee Biographies 8
Takenaka Corp-Major Products and Services 9
Takenaka Corp-History 10
Takenaka Corp-Company Statement 14
Takenaka Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Takenaka Corp-Business Description 18
Takenaka Corp-Corporate Strategy 19
Takenaka Corp-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Takenaka Corp-Strengths 20
Takenaka Corp-Weaknesses 21
Takenaka Corp-Opportunities 22
Takenaka Corp-Threats 23
Takenaka Corp-Key Competitors 24
Takenaka Corp, Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 3-Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List of Tables
Takenaka Corp, Key Facts 5
Takenaka Corp, Key Employees 6
Takenaka Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
Takenaka Corp, Major Products and Services 9
Takenaka Corp, History 10
Takenaka Corp, Other Locations 15
Takenaka Corp, Subsidiaries 16
Takenaka Corp, Key Competitors 24
Takenaka Corp, Recent Deals Summary 25
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Nikken Sekkei Ltd
Kumagai Gumi Co Ltd
Takenaka Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"