Andersen Construction Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Andersen Construction Company-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Andersen Construction Company (Andersen) is a provider of general construction contracting and construction management services. Its service portfolio comprises general contracting (GC), integrated project delivery (IPD), commercial development, pre-construction, design and build, startup and commissioning, building information modeling (BIM) and sustainable building design. The company executes projects across various sectors such as advanced technology, commercial, retail, education, government, cultural and healthcare. The company also specializes in providing services for parking structures, hospitality, urban housing, industrial and manufacturing, seismic upgrades, office buildings and remediation. It has offices in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon in the US. Andersen is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Andersen Construction Company-Key Facts 5
Andersen Construction Company-Key Employees 6
Andersen Construction Company-Key Operational Employees 7
Andersen Construction Company-Major Products and Services 8
Andersen Construction Company-History 9
Andersen Construction Company-Locati
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
GLY Construction Inc
J.E. Dunn Construction Group, Inc.
Absher Construction Company
Howard S. Wright Construction Co
Walsh Construction Co
PCL Construction Enterprises Inc
Hoffman Construction Co
Fortis Construction Inc