Combined Group Contracting Co (CGC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Combined Group Contracting Co (CGC)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Combined Group Contracting Co. K.S.C.C. (Combined Group) is a construction and infrastructure company. The company carries out the construction of projects in various sectors including highways and road works, oil projects, infrastructure works, water and electricity works, and maintenance and services projects. It also constructs shopping malls, offices, boundary walls, apartment blocks, mosques, and other structures. The company offers services such as electrical services, cabling, power supply, scaffolding solutions, drawing, trouble shooting and maintenance services. The company serves to to public and private sector customers in State of Kuwait and Gulf Countries. The company has projects in Kuwait, the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iraq. Combined Group is headquartered in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
Combined Group Contracting Co Key Recent Developments
Jan 10,2018: KNPC signs contract for constructing 10 new filling stations
Jan 09,2018: Kuwait Contractor CGC Wins USD 51m Deal To Build 10 KNPC Fuel Stations
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Combined Group Contracting Co-Key Facts 5
Combined Group Contracting Co-Key Employees 6
Combined Group Contracting Co-Major Products and Services 7
Combined Group Contracting Co-History 8
Combined Group Contracting Co-Company Statement 11
Combined Group Contracting Co-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Combined Group Contracting Co-Business Description 16
Combined Group Contracting Co-Corporate Strategy 17
Combined Group Contracting Co-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Combined Group Contracting Co-Strengths 18
Combined Group Contracting Co-Weaknesses 19
Combined Group Contracting Co-Opportunities 20
Combined Group Contracting Co-Threats 21
Combined Group Contracting Co-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Jan 10, 2018: KNPC signs contract for constructing 10 new filling stations 30
Section 5-Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Combined Group Contracting Co, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
Combined Group Contracting Co, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Combined Group Contracting Co, Key Facts 5
Combined Group Contracting Co, Key Employees 6
Combined Group Contracting Co, Major Products and Services 7
Combined Group Contracting Co, History 8
Combined Group Contracting Co, Other Locations 13
Combined Group Contracting Co, Subsidiaries 13
Combined Group Contracting Co, Key Competitors 22
Combined Group Contracting Co, Ratios based on current share price 23
Combined Group Contracting Co, Annual Ratios 24
Combined Group Contracting Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Combined Group Contracting Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Combined Group Contracting Co, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Combined Group Contracting Co, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Galfar Engineering & Contracting
Bahwan Engineering Co LLC
Al Hassan Engineering Co
Mushrif Trading & Contracting Co
Arabtec Construction LLC