Construction in France
Construction in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France construction market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The construction industry is defined as the value of work put in place annually in the residential and non-residential segments. Civil engineering work is excluded. Where possible data has not been seasonally adjusted.
- The French construction industry had total revenues of USD 140.7bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- The residential construction segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 86.9bn, equivalent to 61.8% of the industry's overall value.
- The French Building Federation fears the construction industry will slow down due to limitations imposed upon government support and higher property prices
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France construction market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the France construction market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's construction market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
Bouygues Group 23
Eiffage SA 27
Rabot Dutilleul Investissement 31
Vinci SA 32
Macroeconomic Indicators 35
Country data 35
Industry associations 38
Related MarketLine research 38
About MarketLine 39
List of Tables
Table 1: France construction industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: France construction industry category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: France construction industry geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: France construction industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Bouygues Group: key facts
Table 6: Bouygues Group: key financials (USD )
Table 7: Bouygues Group: key financials (EUR)
Table 8: Bouygues Group: key financial ratios
Table 9: Eiffage SA: key facts
Table 10: Eiffage SA: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Eiffage SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 12: Eiffage SA: key financial ratios
Table 13: Rabot Dutilleul Investissement: key facts
Table 14: Vinci SA: key facts
Table 15: Vinci SA: key financials (USD )
Table 16: Vinci SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 17: Vinci SA: key financial ratios
Table 18: France size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 19: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: France gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: France inflation, 2013-17
Table 22: France consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 23: France exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: France construction industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: France construction industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: France construction industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: France construction industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the construction industry in France, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the construction industry in France, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the construction industry in France, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the construction industry in France, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the construction industry in France, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the construction industry in France, 2017
Figure 11: Bouygues Group: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Bouygues Group: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Eiffage SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Eiffage SA: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Vinci SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Vinci SA: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Rabot Dutilleul Investissement
Construction and Real Estate, MarketLine, France
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"