Drake & Scull International (DSI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Drake & Scull International (DSI) is a general construction contracting company. It offers a range of construction, engineering and contracting services such as design, build and construction management; and mechanical, electrical and plumbing and sanitation works. The company also offers rail infrastructure services such as rail construction and maintenance networks; and construction, management and electrical and instrumentation services for the petrochemical industry. It also develops technologies and processes for municipal wastewater, water and industrial wastewater treatment. It undertakes commercial, industrial, power, water and heavy general contracting projects. The company has operations in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Germany, Saudi Arabia, India, Jordon, Iraq, Egypt and Oman. DSI is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
Drake & Scull International Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2018: Drake & Scull International names new group CEO
May 16,2018: Drake & Scull International reports results for Q1 2018
Mar 29,2018: DSI announces the appointment of Group Chief Executive Officer
Mar 11,2018: DSI subsidiary Passavant Energy & Environment secures AED 110 million wastewater project
Sep 13,2017: Dubai contractor Drake & Scull appoints new chairman, MD
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Drake & Scull International - Key Facts 6
Drake & Scull International - Key Employees 7
Drake & Scull International - Key Employee Biographies 8
Drake & Scull International - Major Products and Services 9
Drake & Scull International - History 10
Drake & Scull International - Company Statement 14
Drake & Scull International - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 - Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Drake & Scull International - Business Description 19
Business Segment: Civil 19
Key Strategies 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (Engineering) 19
Key Strategies 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Others 20
Key Stats 20
Geographical Segment: Others 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: Saudi Arabia 20
Geographical Segment: The UAE 21
Drake & Scull International - Corporate Strategy 22
Drake & Scull International - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Drake & Scull International - Strengths 23
Drake & Scull International - Weaknesses 24
Drake & Scull International - Opportunities 25
Drake & Scull International - Threats 26
Drake & Scull International - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 - Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Figures
Drake & Scull International, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 32
Drake & Scull International, Ratio Charts 34
List of Tables
Drake & Scull International, Key Facts 6
Drake & Scull International, Key Employees 7
Drake & Scull International, Key Employee Biographies 8
Drake & Scull International, Major Products and Services 9
Drake & Scull International, History 10
Drake & Scull International, Other Locations 16
Drake & Scull International, Subsidiaries 16
Drake & Scull International, Key Competitors 27
Drake & Scull International, Ratios based on current share price 28
Drake & Scull International, Annual Ratios 29
Drake & Scull International, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Drake & Scull International, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Drake & Scull International, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Target Engineering Construction Co LLC
Mechanical and Civil Engineering Contractors Company (MACE) L.L.C
HLG Contracting LLC
Galfar Engineering & Contracting
Arabian Bemco Contracting Co Ltd
Al-Arrab Contracting Co Ltd
Al Jaber Group
Drake & Scull International, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"