Energoprojekt Holding AD (ENHL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Energoprojekt Holding AD (ENHL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Energoprojekt Holding a.d. (Energoprojekt) is a diversified holding company. It provides design, engineering, construction and consulting services for various projects such as energy, building engineering and construction, infrastructure, water management, environmental protection, industrial, information technology and insurance. The company develops roads, railways, bridges, dams, underground projects, tunnels, airports, water supply systems and sewage treatment plants. Energoprojekt also carries out engineering and construction work for congress centers and parliaments, hospitals and health centers, banks, hotels, residential buildings, schools, commercial buildings, tourist complexes, sports facilities, office buildings and special purpose facilities. The company through its subsidiaries operates in Europe, Africa, Asia and America regions. Energoprojekt is headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Energoprojekt Holding AD-Key Facts 6
Energoprojekt Holding AD-Key Employees 7
Energoprojekt Holding AD-Key Employee Biographies 8
Energoprojekt Holding AD-Major Products and Services 9
Energoprojekt Holding AD-History 10
Energoprojekt Holding AD-Company Statement 14
Energoprojekt Holding AD-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Energoprojekt Holding AD-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Asia 18
Target Markets 18
Business Segment: Construction and Fitting 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Design and Research 18
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Other 19
Key Stats 19
Geographical Segment: Africa 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: America 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Asia 20
Geographical Segment: Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: Serbia 20
Energoprojekt Holding AD-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Energoprojekt Holding AD-Strengths 21
Energoprojekt Holding AD-Weaknesses 22
Energoprojekt Holding AD-Opportunities 23
Energoprojekt Holding AD-Threats 24
Energoprojekt Holding AD-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Key Facts 6
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Key Employees 7
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Key Employee Biographies 8
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Major Products and Services 9
Energoprojekt Holding AD, History 10
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Other Locations 15
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Subsidiaries 15
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Key Competitors 25
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Ratios based on current share price 26
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Annual Ratios 27
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Energoprojekt Holding AD, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Energoprojekt Holding AD, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Projektomontaza a.d. Beograd
Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd
Kompanija Ratko Mitrovic a.d. Beograd
Jedinstvo ad Sevojno