Sim Lian Group Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Sim Lian Group Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Sim Lian Group Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Sim Lian Group Limited (Sim Lian), a subsidiary of Sim Lian Holdings Pte Ltd. is an investment and building construction group. The company carries out building construction, property development and other related services. Sim Lian invests, develops, manages, sells and leases residential, commercial projects and industrial building. The company's property and project portfolio comprises residential properties, industrial buildings, retail complexes, offices buildings and mixed-use developments. Its portfolio of projects comprise Waterview, Clover by the Park, The Lincoln Residences, Rochelle at Newton, The Amery, Carabelle, The Premiere, The Pearl, The Jade and The Drew Executive Condominium, Dalyellup Shopping Centre, 59 Albany Highway, Treasure Crest , Wandervale, Hillion Residences, and KL Trillion, Malaysia. The company has its operation in Singapore, Malaysia and Australia regions. Sim Lian is headquartered in Singapore.
- Detailed information on Sim Lian Group Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sim Lian Group Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sim Lian Group Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sim Lian Group Ltd's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sim Lian Group Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Sim Lian Group Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Sim Lian Group Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Sim Lian Group Ltd's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Company Overview 6
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Overview and Key Facts 6
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Overview 6
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Key Facts 6
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Key Employees 7
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Major Products and Services 8
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Company History 9
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries 11
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Key Competitors 12
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Company Analysis 13
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Business Description 13
Sim Lian Group Ltd: SWOT Analysis 15
Sim Lian Group Ltd: SWOT Overview 15
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Strengths 15
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Weaknesses 16
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Opportunities 16
Sim Lian Group Ltd: Threats 17
Contact Us 19
About MarketLine 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Sim Lian Group Ltd: Key Facts
Table 2: Sim Lian Group Ltd: Key Employees
Table 3: Sim Lian Group Ltd: Company History
Table 4: Sim Lian Group Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: Sim Lian Group Ltd: Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company