Technical Olympic SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Technical Olympic SA-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Technical Olympic SA-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Technical Olympic S.A. (Technical Olympic) is a holding company which specializes in the construction, tourism and leisure, marina development and operation, wind power, renewable energy and real estate sectors. The company undertakes various projects and focuses on the construction of homes, office buildings, hospitals, entertainment and shopping centers, public buildings, motorways, tunnels and bridges. It also involved in various projects such as road, railroad, electromechanical projects, harbor and drainage projects, telecommunications projects and other environmental projects. The company provides tourism activities through its wholly owned resort, Porto Carras which comprises four hotels including Villa Galini, Meliton, Sithonia and Village Inn. Moreover, the company produces and distributes a variety of wines under the brand name of Domaine Porto Carras and also produces construction materials such as ready-mix concrete. Technical Olympic is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
- Detailed information on Technical Olympic SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Technical Olympic SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Technical Olympic SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Technical Olympic SA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Technical Olympic SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Technical Olympic SA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Technical Olympic SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Technical Olympic SA's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Technical Olympic SA: Company Overview 6
Technical Olympic SA: Overview and Key Facts 6
Technical Olympic SA: Overview 6
Technical Olympic SA: Key Facts 6
Technical Olympic SA: Key Employees 8
Technical Olympic SA: Major Products and Services 9
Technical Olympic SA: Company History 10
Technical Olympic SA: Management Statement 12
Technical Olympic SA: Locations and Subsidiaries 13
Technical Olympic SA: Key Competitors 14
Technical Olympic SA: Company Analysis 15
Technical Olympic SA: Business Description 15
Technical Olympic SA: SWOT Analysis 16
Technical Olympic SA: SWOT Overview 16
Technical Olympic SA: Strengths 16
Technical Olympic SA: Weaknesses 17
Technical Olympic SA: Opportunities 17
Technical Olympic SA: Threats 18
Contact Us 20
About MarketLine 21
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Technical Olympic SA: Key Facts
Table 2: Technical Olympic SA: Key Employees
Table 3: Technical Olympic SA: Company History
Table 4: Technical Olympic SA: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: Technical Olympic SA: Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company