DXP Enterprises Inc (DXPE)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DXP Enterprises Inc (DXP) is a distributer of maintenance, repair, and operating products (MRO) and related services. It specializes in the distribution of innovative pumping solutions (IPS), supply chain services, and MRO service centers. The company offers wide range of products including rotating equipment, bearings and power transmission, industrial supplies, metal working, and safety products and services. The company offers its services to general manufacturing, oil and gas, petrochemical, mining, food and beverage, pulp and paper, construction, service and repair, wood products, chemical, and municipal sectors., The company operations in the US Canada, Dubai and Mexico. DXP is headquartered in Houston, the US.
DXP Enterprises Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2018: DXP Enterprises reports second quarter 2018 results
May 15,2018: DXP Enterprises Appoints Gene Padgett Chief Accounting Officer
May 08,2018: DXP Enterprises Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Apr 24,2018: Immunovaccine and Incyte Expand Clinical Collaboration Evaluating Combination Immunotherapies in Advanced Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Mar 20,2018: DXP Enterprises Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2017 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
DXP Enterprises Inc-Key Facts 6
DXP Enterprises Inc-Key Employees 7
DXP Enterprises Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
DXP Enterprises Inc-Major Products and Services 9
DXP Enterprises Inc-History 10
DXP Enterprises Inc-Company Statement 12
DXP Enterprises Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
DXP Enterprises Inc-Business Description 17
Business Segment: IPS 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: SCS 17
Business Segment: Service Centers 18
Key Stats 18
Geographical Segment: Canada 18
Geographical Segment: United States 19
DXP Enterprises Inc-Corporate Strategy 20
DXP Enterprises Inc-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
DXP Enterprises Inc-Strengths 21
DXP Enterprises Inc-Weaknesses 22
DXP Enterprises Inc-Opportunities 23
DXP Enterprises Inc-Threats 24
DXP Enterprises Inc-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
DXP Enterprises Inc, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Aug 08, 2018: DXP Enterprises reports second quarter 2018 results 34
Aug 08, 2018: DXP Enterprises reports second quarter 2018 results 35
Aug 08, 2018: DXP Enterprises reports second quarter 2018 results 36
May 15, 2018: DXP Enterprises Appoints Gene Padgett Chief Accounting Officer 37
May 08, 2018: DXP Enterprises Reports First Quarter 2018 Results 38
Apr 24, 2018: Immunovaccine and Incyte Expand Clinical Collaboration Evaluating Combination Immunotherapies in Advanced Recurrent Ovarian Cancer 39
Mar 20, 2018: DXP Enterprises Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2017 Results 40
Mar 20, 2018: DXP Enterprises Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2017 Results 42
Nov 02, 2017: DXP Enterprises Reports 2017 Third Quarter Results 44
Aug 31, 2017: DXP Enterprises Issues Announcement Regarding Hurricane Harvey 46
Section 5-Appendix 47
Ratio Definitions 47
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
List of Figures
DXP Enterprises Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
DXP Enterprises Inc, Ratio Charts 32
List of Tables
DXP Enterprises Inc, Key Facts 6
DXP Enterprises Inc, Key Employees 7
DXP Enterprises Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
DXP Enterprises Inc, Major Products and Services 9
DXP Enterprises Inc, History 10
DXP Enterprises Inc, Other Locations 14
DXP Enterprises Inc, Subsidiaries 15
DXP Enterprises Inc, Key Competitors 25
DXP Enterprises Inc, Ratios based on current share price 26
DXP Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios 27
DXP Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
DXP Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
DXP Enterprises Inc, Interim Ratios 31
DXP Enterprises Inc, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 47
Capital Market Ratios 47
Equity Ratios 48
Profitability Ratios 48
Cost Ratios 49
Liquidity Ratios 49
Leverage Ratios 50
Efficiency Ratios 50
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Vallen Distribution Inc.
MSC Industrial Direct Co Inc
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc
DXP Enterprises Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"