GKN Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
GKN Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
GKN Ltd (GKN), formerly GKN Plc, is an engineering company. It designs, manufactures and service systems and components for original equipment manufacturers. The company supplies aircraft and engine structures, and electrical interconnection systems; and automotive driveline systems and solutions. GKN manufactures sintered components and produces metal powder. It serves customers in automotive, industrial, off-highway, and aerospace sectors in the US, the UK, Germany and other countries. The company has manufacturing facilities and offices across the world. GKN is headquartered in Redditch, England, the UK.
GKN Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 21,2018: Delisting of GKN's ordinary shares
Mar 19,2018: New Combined Dana And GKN Driveline Business To Have Listing On LSE
Jan 03,2018: GKN confirms Anne Stevens appointed interim chief executive officer
Nov 16,2017: GKN chief executive designate steps down
Sep 14,2017: Engineering group chief executive to retire
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
GKN Ltd-Key Facts 5
GKN Ltd-Key Employees 6
GKN Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
GKN Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
GKN Ltd-History 10
GKN Ltd-Company Statement 16
GKN Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
GKN Ltd-Business Description 20
Business Segment: Aerospace 20
Business Segment: Driveline 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Powder Metallurgy 20
Geographical Segment: Germany 21
Geographical Segment: Other Countries 21
Geographical Segment: UK 21
Geographical Segment: US 21
GKN Ltd-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
GKN Ltd-Strengths 22
GKN Ltd-Weaknesses 23
GKN Ltd-Opportunities 24
GKN Ltd-Threats 25
GKN Ltd-Key Competitors 26
GKN Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 28
Mar 19, 2018: New Combined Dana And GKN Driveline Business To Have Listing On LSE 28
Jul 26, 2017: GKN announces results for the six months ended 30 June 2017 29
Jul 26, 2017: GKN H1 profit up 30
Section 4-Appendix 31
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
GKN Ltd, Key Facts 5
GKN Ltd, Key Employees 6
GKN Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
GKN Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
GKN Ltd, History 10
GKN Ltd, Other Locations 17
GKN Ltd, Subsidiaries 17
GKN Ltd, Key Competitors 26
GKN Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 27
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
GKN Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Robert Bosch Corporation
Maxion Wheels Inc
Magna International Inc
ATI Powder Metals
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc