Global Machinery industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global machinery market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The machinery market includes agricultural machinery, mining equipment, and construction equipment.
- The global machinery market had total revenues of USD231,356.8m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- The construction equipment segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD133,418.9m, equivalent to 57.7% of the market's overall value.
- The construction equipment segment will continue to improve globally as the economy picks up. This allows for more investment, especially in infrastructure, and results in more demand for construction equipment.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the machinery market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalmachinery market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key machinery market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global machinery market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global machinery market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Global machinery market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global machinery market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's machinery market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 21
AB Volvo 21
Caterpillar Inc 24
Deere and Company 28
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. 32
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global machinery market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Global machinery market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Global machinery market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Global machinery market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global machinery market, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global machinery market, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global machinery market, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global machinery market, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global machinery market, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global machinery market, 2017
Figure 11: AB Volvo: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: AB Volvo: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Caterpillar Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Caterpillar Inc: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Deere and Company: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Deere and Company: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Global machinery market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Global machinery market category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Global machinery market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Global machinery market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 5: AB Volvo: key facts
Table 6: AB Volvo: key financials (USD)
Table 7: AB Volvo: key financials (SEK)
Table 8: AB Volvo: key financial ratios
Table 9: Caterpillar Inc: key facts
Table 10: Caterpillar Inc: key financials (USD)
Table 11: Caterpillar Inc: key financial ratios
Table 12: Deere and Company: key facts
Table 13: Deere and Company: key financials (USD)
Table 14: Deere and Company: key financial ratios
Table 15: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: key facts
Table 16: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: key financials (USD)
Table 17: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: key financials (KRW)
Table 18: Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: key financial ratios
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Deere and Company
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"