Grundfos Holding AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Grundfos Holding AS-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Grundfos Holding A/S (Grundfos) is a pump manufacturing company. It manufactures and markets pumps and pumping systems worldwide. The company offers pumps for various purposes including heating, air-conditioning, and ventilation. Its product portfolio includes submersible motors, submersible recirculation pumps, heavy duty submersible pumps, piston pumps, ALPHA circulator pumps, DME diaphragm dosing pump, SP submersible groundwater pump and DP drainage pump. It also offers several services such as installation and operation, repair and maintenance, and surveillance and mobility. The company's products find applications in various industries including commercial buildings, beverage, automotive, bio fuel, pharma, mining, marine, machining industry, washing and cleaning, agriculture and marine. It operates various manufacturing facilities, and markets its products through authorized service partners and distributors globally. The company has operations in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Middle East and Africa. Grundfos is headquartered in Bjerringbro, Denmark.
Grundfos Holding AS Key Recent Developments
Jan 09,2018: Grundfos appoints new head for its Asia Pacific region
Sep 22,2017: Danish Grundfos opens new office in HCM City
Aug 30,2017: Grundfos net turnover increases 5.8% in H1
Mar 20,2017: Grundfos appoints new group vice president and head of digital transformation
Mar 13,2017: Grundfos annual profit increases
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Grundfos Holding A/S-Key Facts 5
Grundfos Holding A/S-Key Employees 6
Grundfos Holding A/S-Key Employee Biographies 7
Grundfos Holding A/S-Major Products and Services 8
Grundfos Holding A/S-History 9
Grundfos Holding A/S-Company Statement 13
Grundfos Holding A/S-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 - Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Grundfos Holding A/S-Business Description 18
Grundfos Holding A/S-Corporate Strategy 19
Grundfos Holding A/S-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Grundfos Holding A/S-Strengths 20
Grundfos Holding A/S-Weaknesses 21
Grundfos Holding A/S-Opportunities 22
Grundfos Holding A/S-Threats 23
Grundfos Holding A/S-Key Competitors 24
Grundfos Holding A/S, Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments 26
Mar 20, 2017: Grundfos appoints new group vice president and head of digital transformation 26
Mar 13, 2017: Grundfos annual profit increases 27
Section 4 - Appendix 28
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
Grundfos Holding A/S, Key Facts 5
Grundfos Holding A/S, Key Employees 6
Grundfos Holding A/S, Key Employee Biographies 7
Grundfos Holding A/S, Major Products and Services 8
Grundfos Holding A/S, History 9
Grundfos Holding A/S, Subsidiaries 14
Grundfos Holding A/S, Key Competitors 24
Grundfos Holding A/S, Recent Deals Summary 25
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Torishima Pump Mfg Co Ltd
The Weir Group Plc
Sulzer Pumps India Ltd
KSB SE & Co KGaA
CLYDEUNION Pumps Ltd
Xylem Inc Torishima Pump Mfg Co Ltd The Weir Group Plc Sulzer Pumps India Ltd KSB SE & Co KGaA ITT Inc Flowserve Corp CLYDEUNION Pumps Ltd