IDEX Corp (IEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
IDEX Corp (IEX)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
IDEX Corp (IDEX) is a provider of applied solutions. The company designs and distributes fluid and metering technologies, health and science technologies, and fire, safety products. Its product portfolio comprises a wide range of pumps, fluidics systems, air motors and compressors, industrial pumps, dispensing equipment, fire suppression equipment, flow meters, micro pumps, process valves and controls, sanitary, clinical diagnostics, surgical tools, ophthalmic instruments and rescue tools, among others. IDEX also provides customized solutions such as diesel engine lubrication, food and beverage processing movement, measurement and dispense of fossil fuels, ethanol and other high value liquids and gases. It caters to chemical, food and process, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, water and water waste, civil defense, agriculture, civil infrastructure, specialty retail and hardware stores sectors. The company has operational presence across North America, Europe, Asia and other regions. IDEX is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, the US.
IDEX Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 16,2018: IDEX reports second half of 2018 results
Jul 25,2018: IDEX reports record second quarter results; raises full year guidance; Q2 sales up 11 percent overall and 9 percent organically; Q2 reported EPS was USD 1.38 with adjusted EPS of USD 1.40
Apr 30,2018: IDEX releases Q1 2018 financial results
Feb 22,2018: IDEX hires Stan Swearingen as CEO
Jan 29,2018: IDEX Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results; Q4 Orders and Sales up 10 Percent Overall and 9 Percent Organically; Q4 Reported EPS Was USD 1.21 with Adjusted EPS of USD 1.12
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
IDEX Corp-Key Facts 6
IDEX Corp-Key Employees 7
IDEX Corp-Key Employee Biographies 8
IDEX Corp-Major Products and Services 10
IDEX Corp-History 12
IDEX Corp-Company Statement 14
IDEX Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
IDEX Corp-Business Description 21
Business Segment: Fire and Safety/Diversified Products 21
Business Segment: Fluid and Metering Technologies 21
Business Segment: Health and Science Technologies 22
Geographical Segment: Asia 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: Europe 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: North America, excluding US 23
Geographical Segment: Other 23
Geographical Segment: US 23
R&D Overview 23
IDEX Corp-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
IDEX Corp-Strengths 24
IDEX Corp-Weaknesses 25
IDEX Corp-Opportunities 26
IDEX Corp-Threats 27
IDEX Corp-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 35
IDEX Corp, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 37
Aug 16, 2018: IDEX reports second half of 2018 results 37
Aug 16, 2018: IDEX reports second half of 2018 results 38
Jul 25, 2018: IDEX reports record second quarter results; raises full year guidance; Q2 sales up 11 percent overall and 9 percent organically; Q2 reported EPS was USD 1.38 with adjusted EPS of USD 1.40 39
Jan 29, 2018: IDEX Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results; Q4 Orders and Sales up 10 Percent Overall and 9 Percent Organically; Q4 Reported EPS Was USD 1.21 with Adjusted EPS of USD 1.12 40
Jul 26, 2017: IDEX reports record second quarter orders, sales and EPS 44
Jul 25, 2017: IDEX Q2 net income up 46
Apr 19, 2017: IDEX Q1 net income up 47
Jan 30, 2017: IDEX Q4 net income decreases 48
Jan 03, 2017: IDEX appoints SVP and CFO 49
Section 5-Appendix 50
Ratio Definitions 50
About GlobalData 54
Contact Us 54
List Of Figure
List of Figures
IDEX Corp, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 33
IDEX Corp, Ratio Charts 35
List Of Table
List of Tables
IDEX Corp, Key Facts 6
IDEX Corp, Key Employees 7
IDEX Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
IDEX Corp, Major Products and Services 10
IDEX Corp, History 12
IDEX Corp, Subsidiaries 17
IDEX Corp, Key Competitors 28
IDEX Corp, Ratios based on current share price 29
IDEX Corp, Annual Ratios 30
IDEX Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
IDEX Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
IDEX Corp, Interim Ratios 34
IDEX Corp, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 50
Capital Market Ratios 50
Equity Ratios 51
Profitability Ratios 51
Cost Ratios 52
Liquidity Ratios 52
Leverage Ratios 53
Efficiency Ratios 53
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
IDEX Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
VICI Valco Instruments Co., Inc.
Thermo Scientific Services, Inc.
Pump Solutions Group
Parker Hannifin Corp
Milton Roy LLC
Gooch & Housego PLC
Gardner Denver Inc
Dixon Valve & Coupling Co
Cps Color Group Oy