Kennametal Inc (KMT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Kennametal Inc (KMT)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kennametal Inc (Kennametal) manufactures and sells engineered components, advanced materials and cutting tools. Its portfolio includes metal working and cutting tools, mining, construction, engineered components and power material equipment. The company's products are used by manufacturers, metalworking suppliers, machinery operators, manufacturers of transportation vehicles and systems; light machinery and heavy machinery industries; and airframe and aerospace components and systems. Kennametal's customer base includes aerospace, earthworks, energy, transportation, general engineering and machine tool industries. It operates through an online customer service system, sales offices, agents and distributors. The company has operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East, America and Africa. Kennametal is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.
Kennametal Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 27,2018: Kennametal Names Dr. Carlonda Reilly Vice President and Chief Technology Officer; Clemens to Retire
Aug 14,2018: Kennametal names Damon Audia chief financial officer
Aug 06,2018: Kennametal announces strong fourth quarter and fiscal 2018 results
Aug 02,2018: Kennametal honours GTP with supplier of the year award
Jul 06,2018: Pitt-led engineering team receives USD 1 million DOE award to improve 3D printing technology for nuclear industry
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Kennametal Inc-Key Facts 6
Kennametal Inc-Key Employees 7
Kennametal Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Kennametal Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Kennametal Inc-History 11
Kennametal Inc-Company Statement 13
Kennametal Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Kennametal Inc-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Industrial 17
Business Segment: Infrastructure 17
Business Segment: Other 18
Business Segment: Widia 18
Geographical Segment: Canada 18
Geographical Segment: China 18
Geographical Segment: France 18
Geographical Segment: Germany 18
Geographical Segment: India 19
Geographical Segment: Italy 19
Geographical Segment: the UK 19
Geographical Segment: the US 19
R&D Overview 19
Kennametal Inc-Corporate Strategy 20
Kennametal Inc-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Kennametal Inc-Strengths 21
Kennametal Inc-Weaknesses 22
Kennametal Inc-Opportunities 23
Kennametal Inc-Threats 24
Kennametal Inc-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Kennametal Inc, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Aug 14, 2018: Kennametal names Damon Audia chief financial officer 34
Aug 14, 2018: Kennametal names Damon Audia chief financial officer 35
Aug 06, 2018: Kennametal announces strong fourth quarter and fiscal 2018 results 36
Aug 02, 2018: Kennametal honours GTP with supplier of the year award 38
Jul 06, 2018: Pitt-led engineering team receives USD 1 million DOE award to improve 3D printing technology for nuclear industry 39
May 24, 2018: Kennametal names Lorraine Martin to board of directors 40
Dec 15, 2017: Kennametal Names Joseph Alvarado to Board of Directors 41
Jun 29, 2017: Kennametal appoints new president and CEO 42
Feb 02, 2017: Kennametal reports Q2 net income, provides annual outlook 43
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Kennametal Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 30
Kennametal Inc, Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Kennametal Inc, Key Facts 6
Kennametal Inc, Key Employees 7
Kennametal Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Kennametal Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Kennametal Inc, History 11
Kennametal Inc, Subsidiaries 14
Kennametal Inc, Key Competitors 25
Kennametal Inc, Ratios based on current share price 26
Kennametal Inc, Annual Ratios 27
Kennametal Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Kennametal Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Kennametal Inc, Interim Ratios 31
Kennametal Inc, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Kennametal Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
The Timken Co
Parker Hannifin Corp
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc
Komatsu Mining Corp.
Dresser-Rand Group Inc
Carpenter Technology Corp
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated