Machinery in Canada
Machinery in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada machinery market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The machinery market includes agricultural machinery, mining equipment, and construction equipment.
- The Canadian machinery market had total revenues of USD9,858.8m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- The construction equipment segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD6,315.6m, equivalent to 64.1% of the market's overall value.
- As the Canadian market relies heavily on the construction segment, the performance of the construction industry has significant implications, as the demand for machinery is often dictated by this.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the machinery market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the machinery market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key machinery market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada machinery market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Canada machinery market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Canada machinery market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada machinery market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Canada's machinery market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Atlas Copco AB 22
CNH Industrial NV 26
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. 30
RMS Ross Corporation 33
Macroeconomic Indicators 34
Country data 34
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Figures
Figure 1: Canada machinery market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Canada machinery market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Canada machinery market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Canada machinery market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the machinery market in Canada, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the machinery market in Canada, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the machinery market in Canada, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the machinery market in Canada, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the machinery market in Canada, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the machinery market in Canada, 2017
Figure 11: Atlas Copco AB: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Atlas Copco AB: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: CNH Industrial NV: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: CNH Industrial NV: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Canada machinery market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Canada machinery market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Canada machinery market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Canada machinery market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Atlas Copco AB: key facts
Table 6: Atlas Copco AB: key financials (USD)
Table 7: Atlas Copco AB: key financials (SEK)
Table 8: Atlas Copco AB: key financial ratios
Table 9: CNH Industrial NV: key facts
Table 10: CNH Industrial NV: key financials (USD)
Table 11: CNH Industrial NV: key financials (EUR)
Table 12: CNH Industrial NV: key financial ratios
Table 13: Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.: key facts
Table 14: Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.: key financials (USD)
Table 15: Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.: key financials (JPY)
Table 16: Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.: key financial ratios
Table 17: RMS Ross Corporation: key facts
Table 18: Canada size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 19: Canada gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: Canada gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: Canada inflation, 2013-17
Table 22: Canada consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 23: Canada exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Atlas Copco AB
CNH Industrial NV
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
RMS Ross Corporation
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"