Machinery in Europe
Machinery in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe machinery market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The machinery market includes agricultural machinery, mining equipment, and construction equipment.
- The European machinery market had total revenues of USD40,553.5m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- The construction equipment segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD20,810.1m, equivalent to 51.3% of the market's overall value.
- Despite a strong year for certain countries, France and Germany saw a significant drop in demand for agricultural machinery due to cyclical downtime following a boom in the previous year.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the machinery market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the machinery market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key machinery market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe machinery market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe machinery market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Europe machinery market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe machinery market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's machinery market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 21
AB Volvo 21
Atlas Copco AB 24
Caterpillar Inc 28
CNH Industrial NV 32
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Figures
Figure 1: Europe machinery market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Europe machinery market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Europe machinery market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Europe machinery market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the machinery market in Europe, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the machinery market in Europe, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the machinery market in Europe, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the machinery market in Europe, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the machinery market in Europe, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the machinery market in Europe, 2017
Figure 11: AB Volvo: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: AB Volvo: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Atlas Copco AB: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Atlas Copco AB: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Caterpillar Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Caterpillar Inc: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: CNH Industrial NV: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: CNH Industrial NV: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Europe machinery market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Europe machinery market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Europe machinery market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Europe machinery market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: AB Volvo: key facts
Table 6: AB Volvo: key financials (USD)
Table 7: AB Volvo: key financials (SEK)
Table 8: AB Volvo: key financial ratios
Table 9: Atlas Copco AB: key facts
Table 10: Atlas Copco AB: key financials (USD)
Table 11: Atlas Copco AB: key financials (SEK)
Table 12: Atlas Copco AB: key financial ratios
Table 13: Caterpillar Inc: key facts
Table 14: Caterpillar Inc: key financials (USD)
Table 15: Caterpillar Inc: key financial ratios
Table 16: CNH Industrial NV: key facts
Table 17: CNH Industrial NV: key financials (USD)
Table 18: CNH Industrial NV: key financials (EUR)
Table 19: CNH Industrial NV: key financial ratios
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Atlas Copco AB
CNH Industrial NV
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"