Makita Corporation (6586) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Makita Corporation (6586)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Makita Corporation (Makita) is a manufacturer and distributor of power tools. It produces and sells electric power tools, pneumatic tools, gardening equipment, and household equipment. The company's product offering includes cordless equipment, drilling, grinding, cutting, sawing, planning and pneumatic tools, outdoor power equipment and dust extraction equipment. Makita provides products and services that are beneficial to customers in the housing construction segment. The company offers its products through branches, sales offices, retailers and subsidiaries, in North America, South America, Asia, Oceania, Europe and Africa. Makita is headquartered at Nemunoki-cho, Okazaki, Aichi, Japan.
Makita Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2017: Makita reports higher Q1 net income, provides annual outlook
Apr 27,2017: Makita annual net income up
Jan 31,2017: Makita reports higher nine-month net income, provides annual forecast
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Makita Corporation-Key Facts 6
Makita Corporation-Key Employees 7
Makita Corporation-Major Products and Services 9
Makita Corporation-History 10
Makita Corporation-Company Statement 12
Makita Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Makita Corporation-Business Description 16
Product Category: Electric Power Tools 16
Product Category: Gardening Equipment, Household and Other Products 16
Product Category: Parts, Repairs and Accessories 16
Geographical Segment: Asia 16
Geographical Segment: Europe 17
Geographical Segment: Japan 17
Geographical Segment: North America 17
Geographical Segment: Other regions 17
Makita Corporation-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Makita Corporation-Strengths 18
Makita Corporation-Weaknesses 19
Makita Corporation-Opportunities 20
Makita Corporation-Threats 21
Makita Corporation-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Jul 31, 2017: Makita reports higher Q1 net income, provides annual outlook 30
Apr 27, 2017: Makita annual net income up 31
Jan 31, 2017: Makita reports higher nine-month net income, provides annual forecast 32
Section 5-Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Makita Corporation, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
Makita Corporation, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Makita Corporation, Key Facts 6
Makita Corporation, Key Employees 7
Makita Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Makita Corporation, History 10
Makita Corporation, Subsidiaries 13
Makita Corporation, Key Competitors 22
Makita Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 23
Makita Corporation, Annual Ratios 24
Makita Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Makita Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Makita Corporation, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Makita Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Stanley Black & Decker Inc
Mecc Alte S.p.a.