Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH (Messer Cutting Systems), a subsidiary of MEC Holding GmbH is a provider of oxyfuel, plasma and laser cutting systems. The company offers hand-guided machines to special machines for shipbuilding, and plant and equipment for oxyfuel welding, brazing, cutting, and heating. It provides services such as maintenance, customer service, spare parts and consumable, training and support. Messer Cutting Systems provides solutions to various industries including automotive and vehicles, energy, construction and recycling, and shipbuilding and shipyards, among others. It offers its products and services through a network of service stations, distributors and agents. The company has operations across Asia, Africa, the Americas, Australia, Europe and the Middle East. Messer Cutting Systems is headquartered in Gross-Umstadt, Hessen, Germany.
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH Key Recent Developments
Apr 23,2018: Messer Cutting Systems appoints Oliver Friz as managing director
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-Key Facts 5
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-Key Employees 6
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-Major Products and Services 7
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-History 9
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-Company Statement 11
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-Business Description 14
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-Strengths 15
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-Weaknesses 16
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-Opportunities 17
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-Threats 18
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH, Key Facts 5
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH, Key Employees 6
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH, Major Products and Services 7
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH, History 9
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH, Subsidiaries 12
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH, Key Competitors 19
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Power Automation AG
Koike Sanso Kogyo Co Ltd
ESAB Cutting Systems GmbH
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"