Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp. (6474) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp. (6474)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp. (Nachi) is a tool manufacturing company. It manufactures machine tools, cutting tools, forming tools, cutting saws, precision machinery, electronic equipment, special steels, robots, hydraulic equipment, coating equipments and other accessories. The company also offers automotive parts, seismic isolation systems, filtration systems and industrial furnaces. Nachi serves automotive, machinery retail and energy infrastructure markets. It operates manufacturing plants and sales offices in Japan, America, Europe and Asia and Oceania. The company offers its products in domestic market and overseas markets including Asia, America and Europe. Nachi is headquartered in Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-Key Facts 6
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-Key Employees 7
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-Major Products and Services 9
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-History 10
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-Company Statement 12
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Bearings 16
Business Segment: Cutting Tools 16
Business Segment: Hydraulic Equipment 16
Business Segment: Machine Tools 17
Business Segment: Others 17
Business Segment: Robots 17
Business Segment: Special Steels 17
Geographical Segment: Domestic sales 17
Geographical Segment: Overseas sales 18
Target Markets 18
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-Strengths 19
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-Weaknesses 20
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-Opportunities 21
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-Threats 22
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Key Facts 6
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Key Employees 7
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Key Employee Biographies 8
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Major Products and Services 9
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., History 10
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Other Locations 13
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Subsidiaries 13
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Key Competitors 23
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Ratios based on current share price 24
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Annual Ratios 25
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Delphi Automotive Plc