Techtronic Industries Co Ltd (669)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd (TTI) designs, manufactures and markets power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floor care appliances. The company offers products such as band saws, buffer/polishers, circular saws, cut-off machines, drill drivers, grinders, jig saws, measuring devices, rotary hammers, demolition hammers, sanders, carpet cleaners, brush cutters, hedge trimmers, cultivators, chainsaws, blowers, shredders, log splitters and pressure washers. TTI's customers include consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. It offers its products through dealers, distributors and stores. The company has operations across Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. TTI is headquartered in Kwai Chung, Hong Kong.
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 15,2018: TTI announces record 2018 first half results
Aug 17,2017: Techtronic Industries reports record 2016 first half results
Aug 16,2017: TTI delivers record 2017 first half results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Key Facts 6
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Key Employees 7
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-History 11
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Company Statement 13
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Floor Care and Appliances 18
Business Segment: Power Equipment 18
Geographical Segment: Europe 18
Geographical Segment: North America 18
Geographical Segment: Other countries 19
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy 20
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Strengths 21
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Weaknesses 22
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Opportunities 23
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Threats 24
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Aug 15, 2018: TTI announces record 2018 first half results 33
Aug 17, 2017: Techtronic Industries reports record 2016 first half results 34
Aug 16, 2017: TTI delivers record 2017 first half results 35
Section 5-Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List of Figures
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 32
List of Tables
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, History 11
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 15
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Key Competitors 25
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 26
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 27
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Rexon Industrial Corp., Ltd.
Robert Bosch Corporation
Stanley Black & Decker Inc
Techtronic Industries Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"