Frasers Property Australia Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Frasers Property Australia Pty Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Frasers Property Australia Pty Ltd (FPA), a subsidiary of Frasers Property Limited, is a diversified real estate company. Its business activities include the development of residential land, apartments, residences, retail, commercial and industrial properties. The company's services also comprise investment property ownership and management, and property management including services such as finding right tenants, negotiating rental agreements and preparing lease documents. FPA has partnerships with Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust and the Thai Charoen Corporation Group. It has operations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, South East Queensland, Adelaide and Perth in Australia and also owns a sales office in Hong Kong. FPA is headquartered in Rhodes, New South Wales, Australia.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1-About the Company
Frasers Property Australia Pty Ltd-Key Facts
Frasers Property Australia Pty Ltd-Key Employees
Frasers Property Australia Pty Ltd-Key Employee Biographies
Frasers Property Australia Pty Ltd-Major Products and Servi
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
The GPT Group
Stockland Corp Ltd
Payce Consolidated Ltd
CIMIC Group Ltd
Cedar Woods Properties Ltd
Aveo Group Ltd