Non-Residential Construction Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Non-Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global non-residential construction Sector. Includes Sector size data, textual and graphical analysis of Sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of non-residential buildings constructed. These include, but are not restricted to, buildings intended for retail, commercial, manufacturing, and educational purposes. Residential construction and civil engineering works are excluded. All currency conversions were calculated at constant average annual 2017 exchange rates.
- The global non-residential construction sector had total revenues of USD 2,619.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Asia-Pacific is by far the largest region globally, accounting for almost 48% of the total global value in 2017. China is the main driver of growth in Asia-Pacific, accounting for over 58% of its revenues.
- Many sectors in Europe have felt the impact of recession on their construction output. For example, recession has had a profound impact on construction in Italy.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global non-residential construction Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global non-residential construction Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction Sector players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global non-residential construction Sector with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global non-residential construction Sector by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global non-residential construction Sector in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global non-residential construction Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global non-residential construction Sector in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 22
Who is the target reader? 22
How to use this report 22
Global Non-Residential Construction 23
Market Overview 23
Market Data 24
Market Segmentation 25
Market outlook 26
Five forces analysis 27
Non-Residential Construction in Asia-Pacific 38
Market Overview 38
Market Data 40
Market Segmentation 41
Market outlook 42
Five forces analysis 43
Non-Residential Construction in Europe 53
Market Overview 53
Market Data 55
Market Segmentation 56
Market outlook 57
Five forces analysis 58
Non-Residential Construction in France 68
Market Overview 68
Market Data 69
Market Segmentation 70
Market outlook 71
Five forces analysis 72
Macroeconomic indicators 82
Non-Residential Construction in Germany 84
Market Overview 84
Market Data 85
Market Segmentation 86
Market outlook 87
Five forces analysis 88
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
MarketLine, Construction and Real Estate, Non-Residential Construction, Global
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"