Limbach Holdings, Inc. (LMB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Limbach Holdings, Inc. (LMB)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Limbach Holdings, Inc. (Limbach) is a provider of integrated building systems. It offers a range of components for mechanical, electrical, plumbing and control systems. The company carries out the system design, construction and maintenance of heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC), mechanical, plumbing, building automation and electrical and control systems for all buildings. It also offers facility services such as energy audits and retrofits, mechanical construction, equipment and materials selection, constructability evaluation and sustainable building solutions. Key customers include general contractors, construction managers, building owners, and public and government sectors across healthcare, education, sport and amusement, transportation, government facilities, hospitality, corporate and commercial building, retail and industrial markets. It owns offices in Western and Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New England, Ohio, Michigan, Southern California and Mid-Atlantic regions in the US. Limbach is headquartered in Pennsylvania, the US.
Limbach Holdings, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 15,2018: Limbach Holdings Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Apr 30,2018: Limbach Holdings hires Laurel Krzeminski to board of directors
Apr 02,2018: Limbach Holdings posts Q4 and year-end 2017 financial results
Nov 15,2017: Limbach Holdings reports third quarter 2017 results
Sep 01,2017: Limbach Holdings announces appointment of new Executive Vice President of M&A and Capital Markets and a new board member
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Key Facts 6
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Key Employees 7
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-History 10
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Company Statement 11
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Construction 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Service 16
Key Stats 17
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 18
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Strengths 19
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Weaknesses 20
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Opportunities 21
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Threats 22
Limbach Holdings, Inc.-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
May 15, 2018: Limbach Holdings Reports First Quarter 2018 Results 31
Nov 15, 2017: Limbach Holdings reports third quarter 2017 results 33
Sep 01, 2017: Limbach Holdings announces appointment of new Executive Vice President of M&A and Capital Markets and a new board member 36
Aug 14, 2017: Limbach Holdings reports second quarter 2017 results 37
May 16, 2017: Limbach Holdings reports first quarter 2017 results 40
Apr 18, 2017: Limbach Holdings reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results 42
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Performance Chart (2014-2017) 28
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Key Facts 6
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Key Employees 7
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Limbach Holdings, Inc., History 10
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Other Locations 13
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Limbach Holdings, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Limbach Holdings, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
EMCOR Group Inc
Comfort Systems USA Inc
ACCO Engineered Systems Inc