MITIE Group Plc (MTO)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MITIE Group Plc (Mitie) is a provider of facility management services. It offers property and energy management services for a broad range of private and public sector businesses. The company's services portfolio includes strategic outsourcing, energy management, catering, cleaning, data center services, electrical inspection and testing, homecare services, insurance claims management and repairs, lighting, mechanical and electrical installation, pest control, security, waste management, water treatment, and winter services among others. Through its broad portfolio of offerings, Mitie caters both private and public sectors including government, finance and professional, leisure, manufacturing, transport and communication, education, utilities, social housing, healthcare, and property management, among others. The company offers its services in the UK, and other European markets. Mitie is headquartered in Bristol, the UK.
MITIE Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 07,2018: EMEX annual exhibition to reveal best energy saving opportunities & strategies for UK businesses
Feb 23,2018: Mitie Group hires Roger Yates as non-executive director
Nov 13,2017: Mitie appoints former Virgin Active boss as its new finance director
Nov 09,2017: Mitie appoints Philippa Couttie as non-executive director
Sep 20,2017: Mitie to cut 480 jobs as it considers sale of property management business
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
MITIE Group Plc-Key Facts 6
MITIE Group Plc-Key Employees 7
MITIE Group Plc-Key Employee Biographies 8
MITIE Group Plc-Major Products and Services 9
MITIE Group Plc-History 10
MITIE Group Plc-Company Statement 15
MITIE Group Plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
MITIE Group Plc-Business Description 20
Business Segment: Care & Custody 20
Business Segment: Catering 20
Business Segment: Cleaning & Environmental Services 20
Business Segment: Engineering Services 21
Business Segment: Professional Services 21
Business Segment: Property Management 21
Business Segment: Security 21
Geographical Segment: Other countries 22
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom 22
MITIE Group Plc-Corporate Strategy 23
MITIE Group Plc-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
MITIE Group Plc-Strengths 24
MITIE Group Plc-Weaknesses 25
MITIE Group Plc-Opportunities 26
MITIE Group Plc-Threats 27
MITIE Group Plc-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 35
MITIE Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 37
Nov 07, 2018: EMEX annual exhibition to reveal best energy saving opportunities & strategies for UK businesses 37
Section 5-Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List of Figures
MITIE Group Plc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 33
MITIE Group Plc, Ratio Charts 35
List of Tables
MITIE Group Plc, Key Facts 6
MITIE Group Plc, Key Employees 7
MITIE Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
MITIE Group Plc, Major Products and Services 9
MITIE Group Plc, History 10
MITIE Group Plc, Other Locations 17
MITIE Group Plc, Subsidiaries 17
MITIE Group Plc, Key Competitors 28
MITIE Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price 29
MITIE Group Plc, Annual Ratios 30
MITIE Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
MITIE Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
MITIE Group Plc, Interim Ratios 34
MITIE Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Serco Group plc
Rentokil Initial plc
EMCOR Group Inc
Mears Group Plc
MITIE Group Plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"