Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mott MacDonald Group Limited (Mott MacDonald) is a management, engineering and development consulting firm. It provides consultancy solutions to public and private clients globally addressing the entire life cycle of construction and project development. The company's service portfolio includes construction feasibility study, consultation, designing, engineering consultancy, planning, infrastructure management, project management, procurement, project finance assistance, program management, supervision, inspection and commissioning. It also provides project management, asset and environmental management, technical advisory and forecasting, traffic engineering, port design and improvement, underground rehabilitation services. Mott MacDonald offers its services to various industries such as technology and communications, education, health, oil and gas, transport, water, power, international development, buildings and urban development. The company has operations in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and the Americas. Mott MacDonald is headquartered in Croydon, Surrey, the UK.
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 05,2018: E! News Names Rhiannon Macdonald SVP Global Content
Nov 03,2018: Sandy MacDonald appointed next president of PEI's Holland College
Oct 23,2018: Atlas Biotechnologies Inc. announces appointment of Elan MacDonald to its Board of Directors
Oct 02,2018: McDermott in top position to win the USD 1bn Belbazem oil contract in Abu Dhabi
Sep 24,2018: Kier gets start date for delayed GBP50m Sheffield Uni hub
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Key Facts 5
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Key Employees 6
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-History 9
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Company Statement 17
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 - Company Analysis 23
Company Overview 23
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Business Description 24
Product Category: Building and Civil Engineering Contracting 24
Product Category: Consulting Services 25
Geographical Segment: Americas 25
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific and Australasia 25
Geographical Segment: Europe and Africa 25
Geographical Segment: Middle East and South Asia 25
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-SWOT Analysis 26
SWOT Analysis-Overview 26
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Strengths 26
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Weaknesses 27
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Opportunities 28
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Threats 29
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd-Key Competitors 30
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments 32
Oct 23, 2018: Atlas Biotechnologies Inc. announces appointment of Elan MacDonald to its Board of Directors 32
Oct 23, 2018: Atlas Biotechnologies Inc. announces appointment of Elan MacDonald to its Board of Directors 34
Oct 23, 2018: Atlas Biotechnologies Inc. announces appointment of Elan MacDonald to its Board of Directors 36
Jun 30, 2018: Mill Creek Names MacDonald as Chief Executive Officer[Newswire : MarketLine - PRN ] 38
Jun 30, 2018: Mill Creek Names MacDonald as Chief Executive Officer[Newswire : MarketLine - PRN ] 39
Jun 30, 2018: Mill Creek Names MacDonald as Chief Executive Officer[Newswire : MarketLine - PRN ] 40
Jun 30, 2018: Mill Creek Names MacDonald as Chief Executive Officer[Newswire : MarketLine - PRN ] 41
Apr 25, 2018: Mott MacDonald Supporting Floating Storage And Regasification Unit Installation, Brazil 42
Jan 15, 2018: Mott MacDonald appoints Chris Seymour as managing director of its Middle East business 43
Oct 30, 2017: Mott MacDonald appoints John Pelton MBE as its global practice lead for PPCM 44
Section 4 - Appendix 45
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List of Tables
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Key Facts 5
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Key Employees 6
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, History 9
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Other Locations 18
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Subsidiaries 19
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Key Competitors 30
Mott MacDonald Group Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 31
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
WorleyParsons Ltd Penspen Ltd OST Energy Ltd HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft Fluor Corp Engena Ltd Deerns Groep BV Black & Veatch Corp Balfour Beatty Plc Atkins Ltd Arup Group Ltd Amec Foster Wheeler Ltd
OST Energy Ltd
Deerns Groep BV
Black & Veatch Corp
Balfour Beatty Plc
Arup Group Ltd
Amec Foster Wheeler Ltd
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"