North Midland Construction PLC (NMD)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
North Midland Construction PLC (NM Group) is a provider of heavy and civil engineering services. It offers design, build, civil engineering and maintenance and refurbishment services for various projects for private and public sectors such as commercial, defense, education, fire stations, hotel, leisure and swimming pools, industrial, waste and energy, retail, residential, rail, prisons and power. The company also undertakes highway construction projects in the UK; and delivers infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects for water utilities. NM Group also provides management and delivery of national and regional network infrastructure for communications providers. The company through its subsidiary, Nomenca Limited designs and manufactures booster sets, chemical dosing products, control panels and instrument and sample boards. It also offers package plant solutions for the water and wastewater industries; installation containerized pumping stations, pre-cast solutions and fabrication solutions. NM Group is headquartered in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, the UK.
North Midland Construction PLC Key Recent Developments
May 23,2018: NM Group are double ICE Award Winners
Apr 10,2018: New Sewage Treatment Works contract awarded
Mar 28,2018: North Midland Construction takes turnover to new high
Nov 06,2017: BNM Alliance wins award for 'Project of the Year'
Aug 10,2017: North Midland Construction doubles interim dividend
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
North Midland Construction PLC-Key Facts 6
North Midland Construction PLC-Key Employees 7
North Midland Construction PLC-Key Employee Biographies 8
North Midland Construction PLC-Major Products and Services 9
North Midland Construction PLC-History 10
North Midland Construction PLC-Company Statement 13
North Midland Construction PLC-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
North Midland Construction PLC-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Construction 18
Key Strategies 18
Business Segment: Highways 18
Key Strategies 18
Business Segment: Power 18
Key Strategies 19
Business Segment: Telecommunications 19
Key Strategies 19
Business Segment: Water 19
Key Strategies 20
North Midland Construction PLC-Corporate Strategy 21
North Midland Construction PLC-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
North Midland Construction PLC-Strengths 22
North Midland Construction PLC-Weaknesses 23
North Midland Construction PLC-Opportunities 24
North Midland Construction PLC-Threats 25
North Midland Construction PLC-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
May 23, 2018: NM Group are double ICE Award Winners 34
Apr 10, 2018: New Sewage Treatment Works contract awarded 35
Nov 06, 2017: BNM Alliance wins award for 'Project of the Year' 36
Aug 10, 2017: North Midland Construction doubles interim dividend 37
May 04, 2017: Gavin Stonard joins Nomenca 38
May 03, 2017: NM Group are going for Gold in RoSPA Awards 2017 39
Mar 31, 2017: Record turnover for North Midland Construction 40
Jan 03, 2017: North Midland Construction wins three awards for Grey to Green public realm scheme 41
Section 5-Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List of Figures
North Midland Construction PLC, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 31
North Midland Construction PLC, Ratio Charts 33
List of Tables
North Midland Construction PLC, Key Facts 6
North Midland Construction PLC, Key Employees 7
North Midland Construction PLC, Key Employee Biographies 8
North Midland Construction PLC, Major Products and Services 9
North Midland Construction PLC, History 10
North Midland Construction PLC, Other Locations 15
North Midland Construction PLC, Subsidiaries 16
North Midland Construction PLC, Key Competitors 26
North Midland Construction PLC, Ratios based on current share price 27
North Midland Construction PLC, Annual Ratios 28
North Midland Construction PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
North Midland Construction PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
North Midland Construction PLC, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Tolent Construction Ltd
McNicholas Construction (Holdings) Ltd
Renew Holdings Plc
Galliford Try Plc
Eric Wright Group Ltd
North Midland Construction PLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"