RentPath LLC-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
RentPath LLC (RentPath), formerly PRIMEDIA Inc, provides digital marketing solutions. The company's consumer directories are targeted primarily for the apartment and other rental property sectors of the residential real estate industry. Its major products include Community Reputation PRO, a full service solution that manages social media publishing and monitors and responds to reviews and comments; Rentmatic, an automatic rent payment solution; and others. The directories are provided to consumers through internet, mobile and social media solutions. The company's digital assets include ApartmentGuide.com, Rentals.com, RentalHouses.com, Rent.com and LiveLovely.com. RentPath is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
RentPath LLC-Key Facts 5
RentPath LLC-Key Employees 6
RentPath LLC-Key Employee Biographies 7
RentPath LLC-Major Products and Services 8
RentPath LLC-History 9
RentPath LLC-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
RentPath LLC-Business Description 13
RentPath LLC-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
RentPath LLC-Strengths 14
RentPath LLC-Weaknesses 15
RentPath LLC-Opportunities 16
RentPath LLC-Threats 17
RentPath LLC-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
RentPath LLC, Key Facts 5
RentPath LLC, Key Employees 6
RentPath LLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
RentPath LLC, Major Products and Services 8
RentPath LLC, History 9
RentPath LLC, Subsidiaries 11
RentPath LLC, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Network Communications Corp
Graham Holdings Company
Gannett Co Inc
RentPath LLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY