Advertising in Asia-Pacific
Advertising in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific advertising market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The advertising industry consists of agencies providing advertising, including display advertising, services.
- The Asia-Pacific advertising industry had total revenues of USD31,898.0m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2013 and 2017.
- The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD11,601.8m, equivalent to 36.4% of the industry's overall value.
- An improvement in the quality and range of broadband access in developing countries has continued to assist the growth of digital advertising. The number of people with access to the internet is growing which has provided advertising companies with the opportunity to interact and target a wider range of consumers.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the advertising market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the advertising market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific advertising market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific advertising market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific advertising market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific advertising market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific's advertising market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 22
Dentsu, Inc. 22
Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc. 26
Publicis Groupe SA 29
WPP plc 33
Industry associations 38
Related MarketLine research 38
About MarketLine 39
List of Figures
Figure 1: Asia-Pacific advertising industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Asia-Pacific advertising industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Asia-Pacific advertising industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Asia-Pacific advertising industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the advertising industry in Asia-Pacific, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the advertising industry in Asia-Pacific, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the advertising industry in Asia-Pacific, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the advertising industry in Asia-Pacific, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the advertising industry in Asia-Pacific, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the advertising industry in Asia-Pacific, 2017
Figure 11: Dentsu, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Dentsu, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Publicis Groupe SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Publicis Groupe SA: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: WPP plc: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: WPP plc: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Asia-Pacific advertising industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Asia-Pacific advertising industry category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Asia-Pacific advertising industry geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Asia-Pacific advertising industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Dentsu, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Dentsu, Inc.: key financials (USD)
Table 7: Dentsu, Inc.: key financials (JPY)
Table 8: Dentsu, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 9: Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc.: key financials (USD)
Table 11: Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc.: key financials (JPY)
Table 12: Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 13: Publicis Groupe SA: key facts
Table 14: Publicis Groupe SA: key financials (USD)
Table 15: Publicis Groupe SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 16: Publicis Groupe SA: key financial ratios
Table 17: WPP plc: key facts
Table 18: WPP plc: key financials (USD)
Table 19: WPP plc: key financials (GBP)
Table 20: WPP plc: key financial ratios
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc.
Publicis Groupe SA
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"