Advertising in Singapore
Advertising in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Singapore advertising market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The advertising industry consists of agencies providing advertising, including display advertising, services.
- The Singaporean advertising industry had total revenues of USD468.1m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD184.3m, equivalent to 39.4% of the industry's overall value.
- Advertising through social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram has proved fruitful for advertisers looking to target millennials, whereas advertising on websites and search engines has helped heighten exposure to older internet users.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the advertising market in Singapore
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the advertising market in Singapore
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore advertising market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Singapore advertising market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Singapore advertising market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore advertising market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Singapore's advertising market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 22
Dentsu, Inc. 22
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. 26
Omnicom Group, Inc. 30
WPP plc 33
Macroeconomic Indicators 37
Country data 37
Industry associations 40
Related MarketLine research 40
About MarketLine 41
List of Figures
Figure 1: Singapore advertising industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Singapore advertising industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Singapore advertising industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Singapore advertising industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the advertising industry in Singapore, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the advertising industry in Singapore, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the advertising industry in Singapore, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the advertising industry in Singapore, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the advertising industry in Singapore, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the advertising industry in Singapore, 2017
Figure 11: Dentsu, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Dentsu, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Omnicom Group, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Omnicom Group, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: WPP plc: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: WPP plc: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Singapore advertising industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Singapore advertising industry category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Singapore advertising industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Singapore advertising industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Dentsu, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Dentsu, Inc.: key financials (USD)
Table 7: Dentsu, Inc.: key financials (JPY)
Table 8: Dentsu, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 9: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: key facts
Table 10: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: key financials (USD)
Table 11: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 12: Omnicom Group, Inc.: key facts
Table 13: Omnicom Group, Inc.: key financials (USD)
Table 14: Omnicom Group, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 15: WPP plc: key facts
Table 16: WPP plc: key financials (USD)
Table 17: WPP plc: key financials (GBP)
Table 18: WPP plc: key financial ratios
Table 19: Singapore size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 20: Singapore gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: Singapore gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 22: Singapore inflation, 2013-17
Table 23: Singapore consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 24: Singapore exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
Omnicom Group, Inc.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"