REA Group Limited (REA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
REA Group Limited (REA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
REA Group Limited (REA Group) is a digital advertising company that offers information about real estate properties. The company operates residential, commercial and share property websites providing information about wide range of properties. Its websites allow users to buy, rent, invest, sell and share property information. The company also offers commercial property information services to sell, lease, agent services for offices, retail spaces, industrial and warehouse, showrooms and bulky goods, land development, hotel and leisure, medical and consulting, commercial farming, and other. The company operates through digital channels such as websites, mobile apps, and partner websites. It has business operations across Asia Pacific and North America. REA Group is headquartered in Richmond, Victoria, Australia.
REA Group Limited Key Recent Developments
May 25,2018: Haresh Khoobchandani to depart REA Group Asia
Feb 06,2018: REA Group Appoints Georgia Beattie As Head Of Spacely
Aug 11,2017: REA Group appoints Kerry Wong as CEO
Jul 14,2017: REA Group appoints Ryan O'Hara to board
Mar 15,2017: REA Group appoints Kieren Cooney as Chief Marketing Officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
REA Group Limited-Key Facts 5
REA Group Limited-Key Employees 6
REA Group Limited-Key Employee Biographies 7
REA Group Limited-Major Products and Services 8
REA Group Limited-History 9
REA Group Limited-Company Statement 11
REA Group Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 - Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
REA Group Limited-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Asia 16
Business Segment: Australia 16
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: North America 17
REA Group Limited-Corporate Strategy 18
REA Group Limited-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
REA Group Limited-Strengths 19
REA Group Limited-Weaknesses 20
REA Group Limited-Opportunities 21
REA Group Limited-Threats 22
REA Group Limited-Key Competitors 23
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 31
May 25, 2018: Haresh Khoobchandani to depart REA Group Asia 31
Feb 06, 2018: REA Group Appoints Georgia Beattie As Head Of Spacely 32
Section 5 - Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Figure
List of Figures
REA Group Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 28
REA Group Limited, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
REA Group Limited, Key Facts 5
REA Group Limited, Key Employees 6
REA Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
REA Group Limited, Major Products and Services 8
REA Group Limited, History 9
REA Group Limited, Other Locations 13
REA Group Limited, Subsidiaries 14
REA Group Limited, Key Competitors 23
REA Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price 24
REA Group Limited, Annual Ratios 25
REA Group Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
REA Group Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
REA Group Limited, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
Fairfax Media Limited
DDB Group Australia
Nine Entertainment Co. Holdings Ltd
Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc.
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Fairfax Media Limited HT&E Limited. DDB Group Australia Nine Entertainment Co. Holdings Ltd Hakuhodo DY Holdings Inc.