Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (Caesars Entertainment) is a casino entertainment and hospitality service provider. The company provides its services through its subsidiaries which own and operate a portfolio of properties including casino-entertainment properties and hospitality service properties. Its business operations include casino entertainment, interactive entertainment, food and beverage outlets, conventions and hotels and other non-gaming business operations. The company's portfolio includes wholly owned Caesars Entertainment Resort Properties and Caesars Growth Properties, as well as Caesars Entertainment Operating Company. Caesars operate principally under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. It also operate an online gaming business that offers social and mobile games offerings that use virtual currency and real money games in certain jurisdictions. Caesars Entertainment operates casinos on three continents and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, the US.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Caesars Entertainment posts financial results for Q2 2018
May 03,2018: Caesars Entertainment releases results for Q1 2018
Mar 07,2018: Caesars Entertainment Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
Jan 26,2018: Caesars Entertainment and Chef Gordon Ramsay Announce First Steakhouse Concept in Atlantic City at Harrah's Resort
Nov 07,2017: Boston Children's Hospital Receives Grant to Support Malaria Research and Music Therapy Program Honoring Dr. Gary Loveman
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-Key Facts 6
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-Key Employees 7
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 8
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-Major Products and Services 9
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-History 10
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-Company Statement 14
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-Business Description 19
Business Segment: Las Vegas 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Other 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Other US 19
Key Stats 20
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-Strengths 21
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-Weaknesses 22
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-Opportunities 23
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-Threats 24
Caesars Entertainment Corporation-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Mar 07, 2018: Caesars Entertainment Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results 33
Jan 26, 2018: Caesars Entertainment and Chef Gordon Ramsay Announce First Steakhouse Concept in Atlantic City at Harrah's Resort 34
Nov 07, 2017: Boston Children's Hospital Receives Grant to Support Malaria Research and Music Therapy Program Honoring Dr. Gary Loveman 35
Nov 01, 2017: Caesars Entertainment reports Q3 2017 financial results 36
Nov 01, 2017: Caesars Entertainment reports Q3 2017 financial results 37
Oct 06, 2017: Caesars Entertainment announces new board of directors following completion of restructuring of CEOC 38
Oct 06, 2017: Caesars Entertainment announces new board of directors following completion of restructuring of CEOC 39
Aug 03, 2017: Caesars Entertainment reports financial results for the second quarter of 2017 40
Jul 06, 2017: Caesars Entertainment appoints senior executives to lead new growth initiatives 42
Mar 28, 2017: Caesars Entertainment appoints new executive vice president of Gaming and Interactive Entertainment 43
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Key Facts 6
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Key Employees 7
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, History 10
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Other Locations 16
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Subsidiaries 16
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Key Competitors 25
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 26
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Annual Ratios 27
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc
MGM Resorts International
Las Vegas Sands Corp
Boyd Gaming Corporation
American Casino & Entertainment Properties LLC