Global Online Gambling
Global Online Gambling industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global online gambling market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The online gambling industry comprises remote gaming activities by means of the internet, and mobile internet. Its segments include online sports betting, casino games, poker, bingo and social gaming, with the 'other' segment including gambling activities such as lotteries.
- The global online gambling industry had total gross gaming win of USD 49,242.3m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% between 2013 and 2017.
- The European online gambling industry has the highest value globally, as a high internet penetration levels coupled with high income levels allow a greater number of consumers to engage with this industry. A culture which generally deems gambling to be acceptable as well helps in comparison to other regions or countries around the world with high income levels and internet penetration rates such as the Middle East or Japan.
- The industry should continue to grow at a strong pace in the coming years as a number of countries and states within countries decide to legalize online gambling. Two major examples are Pennsylvania in the USA which legalized online gambling in the fourth quarter of 2017 as well as the Chinese island province of Hainan.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online gambling market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalonline gambling market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online gambling market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global online gambling market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global online gambling market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Global online gambling market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global online gambling market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's online gambling market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 17
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 24
Bet365 Group Ltd 24
GVC Holdings PLC 27
Paddy Power Betfair plc 30
The Stars Group Inc 34
Industry associations 38
Related MarketLine research 38
About MarketLine 39
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global online gambling industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Global online gambling industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Global online gambling industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Global online gambling industry share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Global online gambling industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the global online gambling industry, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the global online gambling industry, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the global online gambling industry, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global online gambling industry, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global online gambling industry, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global online gambling industry, 2017
Figure 12: Bet365 Group Ltd: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: Bet365 Group Ltd: assets & liabilities
Figure 14: GVC Holdings PLC: revenues & profitability
Figure 15: GVC Holdings PLC: assets & liabilities
Figure 16: Paddy Power Betfair plc: revenues & profitability
Figure 17: Paddy Power Betfair plc: assets & liabilities
Figure 18: The Stars Group Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 19: The Stars Group Inc: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Global online gambling industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Global online gambling industry category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Global online gambling industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Global online gambling industry share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Global online gambling industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Bet365 Group Ltd: key facts
Table 7: Bet365 Group Ltd: key financials (USD )
Table 8: Bet365 Group Ltd: key financials (GBP)
Table 9: Bet365 Group Ltd: key financial ratios
Table 10: GVC Holdings PLC: key facts
Table 11: GVC Holdings PLC: key financials (USD )
Table 12: GVC Holdings PLC: key financials (EUR)
Table 13: GVC Holdings PLC: key financial ratios
Table 14: Paddy Power Betfair plc: key facts
Table 15: Paddy Power Betfair plc: key financials (USD )
Table 16: Paddy Power Betfair plc: key financials (GBP)
Table 17: Paddy Power Betfair plc: key financial ratios
Table 18: The Stars Group Inc: key facts
Table 19: The Stars Group Inc: key financials (USD )
Table 20: The Stars Group Inc: key financial ratios
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Bet365 Group Ltd
GVC Holdings PLC
Paddy Power Betfair plc
The Stars Group Inc
Online Gambling, MarketLine, Global
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"