Toys & Games in Europe
Toys & Games in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The European toys & games market had total revenues of USD 25,051.2m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters account for the largest proportion of sales in the European toys & games market in 2017, sales through this channel generated USD 4,513.6m, equivalent to 18% of the market's overall value.
- The largest market in this region is the UK, followed by France and Germany. These markets are fairly mature.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys & games market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe toys & games market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe toys & games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Europe toys & games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Europe's toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 10
Market distribution 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 17
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 24
Amazon.com, Inc. 24
Carrefour SA 28
Ludendo Groupe 32
Smyths Toys HQ UC 33
TOP-TOY A/S 34
Blokker Holdings N.V. 35
Industry associations 39
Related MarketLine research 39
About MarketLine 40
List of Tables
Table 1: Europe toys & games market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Europe toys & games market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Europe toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Europe toys & games market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 7: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 8: Carrefour SA: key facts
Table 9: Carrefour SA: key financials (USD )
Table 10: Carrefour SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 11: Carrefour SA: key financial ratios
Table 12: Ludendo Groupe : key facts
Table 13: Smyths Toys HQ UC: key facts
Table 14: TOP-TOY A/S: key facts
Table 15: Blokker Holdings N.V.: key facts
Table 16: Blokker Holdings N.V.: key financials (USD )
Table 17: Blokker Holdings N.V.: key financials (EUR)
Table 18: Blokker Holdings N.V.: key financial ratios
List of Figures
Figure 1: Europe toys & games market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Europe toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Europe toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Europe toys & games market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the toys & games market in Europe, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the toys & games market in Europe, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the toys & games market in Europe, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the toys & games market in Europe, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the toys & games market in Europe, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the toys & games market in Europe, 2017
Figure 11: Amazon.com, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Amazon.com, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Carrefour SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Carrefour SA: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Blokker Holdings N.V.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Blokker Holdings N.V.: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Smyths Toys HQ UC
Toys & Games, MarketLine, Europe
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"